Mens Tennis Forums banner

Happy Happy Birthday to my lovelyawesome Renée! :D

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  knight_ley 
#1 ·
:aparty: :dance:HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENÉE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aparty: :dance:

I hope you have a great day, and............

Joshy boy made sure the whole surprise thing was good enough for you ;) So he asked dear Johnny to make that awesome concert for you, and he promised he'd take part of it as well :drool: *invites herself too*

Johnny also made sure he wasn't wearing any gray for such an important date |X|X|X|X|X|X

Bobby also said he would be very disappointed if we didn't invite him soooooo...

Lochte and Michael are going to swim :angel:

Love you, Renée :kiss: Hope you have lots of fun :aplot: :aplot: and, of course, invite me to this party :angel:

See less See more
#2 ·
We're going to have the party in Barcelona at Parc Guell, look at this perfect space for an awesome huge partayyyyyyyyyyy

Your team's all excited and ready to celebrate :banana:

I allowed Aaron to send you a really "special" birthday message :D

Of course, all these guys want to join the party - Phyllis and Angela will even help plan it!

Obviously Daniel and Henry wanted in, too :D Henry's busy getting a custom-tailored outfit fitted, just for the occasion!!

and obviously, the most important thing, this party will only have the best and most gourmet food, prepared by the best :worship:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :aparty: :bdaycake: :dance: :aparty: :bdaycake: :dance: :aparty: :bdaycake:

#3 ·
DEAR PIDDLES-RENEE,

Because you're so super awesome, I got the awesomest duo in the world to bake your birthday cake!!!!

Sorry you had to do a little work too. But holding the menu to pick your own cake shouldn't be too tough right? ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIGHBOUR (who's not so neighbour now :sad: )

#4 ·
:bounce::bigclap::yippee::bdaycake::singer:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENÉEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
:bounce::bigclap::yippee::bdaycake::singer:

Deb alreaedy mentioned them but if the whole team couldn't come...at least these two must be there, no?

plus one of him where he is pretty :hearts:

and one of him when he had hair:hug:

aaaaand last but not least ;)

happy birthday again :p

#5 ·
AWWWWWWWWWWWW... THANKS GUYS :kiss:

Re: Of course you're invited :D Everyone's invited! Thanks for making John wear something else. Can we get the hair back and remove the tattoo, please? :D :D :D

Debs: HAHAHAHAHA... Phyllis AND Angela! It's be aweseome!!! I like your selection of pictures too. ;) Gordon! :worship:

Jiat: :hug: We will forever be neighbours!

Kate: AWWWWW. Thank you for inventing the time machine and invite "Ryan with hair" I see that you've deliberately left Wayne out :p but it's alright :hug:

#6 ·
Happy birthday Renee! :D :hug: (I'm probably a bit late but I didn't see this until now. :awww) I hope you had a lovely day!

Ryan Giggs! :worship: He is my hero. :hearts: :dance:

#7 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENÉE!!!
Hope you had a great day :hug: :smooch: :hug: :smooch: but then again, how could you not, with that awesome party that was planned;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.