Players that Andy Owns.... - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2004, 05:45 PM   #61
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS
Andy Roddick leads 19 Victories to Only 3 Defeats!
how many were on clay though?

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2004, 05:49 PM   #62
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's Matches with Safin and Agassi are Extraordinarily good They give the best of themselves and its always a Spectacular occasion not to miss
The matches with henman are always full of suspense so i am always tense during these ones but all of them are quite funny and there is always a lot of respect between these guys!
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 05:50 PM   #63
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

roddick vs henman at TMC '04
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 05:51 PM   #64
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
how many were on clay though?
Well at least 5 but Of course if more were played on clay it would be a different story
Hope you are not upset by this Spanish Armada ownership thing...... its just making fun of the stats
Quote:
Quote:
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Old 12-28-2004, 05:54 PM   #65
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

of course im not upset! i was just merely making a point that well if more had been on clay it might be different! but no doubt, throw a spaniard against andy on grass/hard and andy will more likely come out on top!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 12-28-2004, 05:56 PM   #66
country flag Black Adam

Talking Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
of course im not upset! i was just merely making a point that well if more had been on clay it might be different! but no doubt, throw a spaniard against andy on grass/hard and andy will more likely come out on top!
I also think that Andy VS Ferrero with both guys playin their best and fully fit.... it will be real exciting
Well thats on a neutral surface = Hard!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2004, 07:00 PM   #67
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's only beaten one of the Spanish players on clay - Robredo. And he only did it once. He even loses to people like Fernando vincente on clay

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 08:47 PM   #68
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Andy will find some more fresh young bitches to add to his harem for 2005
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 09:04 PM   #69
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS
I also think that Andy VS Ferrero with both guys playin their best and fully fit.... it will be real exciting
Well thats on a neutral surface = Hard!
yeah that should be wicked! the us open final 2003 was the stage for that apart from that jc had crap scheduling and was knackered. im not using that as an xcuse, roddick totally deserved that one. i cant believe they've only ever played once though!

Old 12-28-2004, 09:09 PM   #70
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
I hope Andy will find some more fresh young bitches to add to his harem for 2005
TANGY'S BACK!!!!!
I think a player that Andy truly owns is Kiefer, but everyone already knew that. Hopefully he'll get some new bitches in 2005, and have a winning record against Roger.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 09:50 PM   #71
country flag Black Adam

Lightbulb Re: Players that Andy Owns....

Quote:
Well....Kiefer is already one and Marat could be a new commer coz Andy means buisines with him right now He has won 3 times consecutiv but i would not like that coz Marat is my second best
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2004, 10:31 PM   #72
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cute avatar, Roisin.

I'm glad to see that JCF is emulating Andy's ugly hat fashion.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 11:24 PM   #73
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi and Mardy are my favorite Andy bitches
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #74
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kiwi and Mardy are my favorite Andy bitches
Xavier is mine...he's a wanna be Roger.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 02:26 PM   #75
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
Cute avatar, Roisin.

I'm glad to see that JCF is emulating Andy's ugly hat fashion.
haha thanks. its wicked that he can nearly pull it off as good as andy.