Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #586
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Oh, i think Mae we are talking about the same song, coz the band comes from USA
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2006, 06:50 PM   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
Oh, i think Mae we are talking about the same song, coz the band comes from USA
I can't remember much about the song I know There is a part in it that says something about 'the love that I found ever since you've been around your love puts me on the top of the world".
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:50 PM   #588
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

yes you are right, and something like "such a feeling is coming over me..."
Old 07-05-2006, 05:10 AM   #589

Quote:
yes you are right, and something like "such a feeling is coming over me..."
Yes that is the exact song I was thinking of
Old 07-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #590
country flag Cindy19

but i can't remember the band's name it is like Cxxxxxx
Old 07-06-2006, 04:03 AM   #591

Quote:
but i can't remember the band's name it is like Cxxxxxx
It was the Carpenters. At least that is who I have heard sing the song.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:08 AM   #592
country flag Cindy19

My mama loves this band, she has lots Cds,she is a big fan of them, they are a nice band, i can sing some of their songs. Mae do you know Il Divo?
Old 07-10-2006, 06:47 AM   #593
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone knows of Il Divo. And the carpenters are one of my favourite bands too, I have their CD and piano music book

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:45 PM   #594

Quote:
My mama loves this band, she has lots Cds,she is a big fan of them, they are a nice band, i can sing some of their songs. Mae do you know Il Divo?
No I don't The radio stations around here tend to play older songs. So I don't know a lot of new singers or bands By the time our stations play one of their songs it is 2 or 3 years old And I think I'm listening to
"new" music
Old 07-15-2006, 02:58 AM   #595
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
I think everyone knows of Il Divo. And the carpenters are one of my favourite bands too, I have their CD and piano music book
Really, but in china none knows IL Divo, i found them last year, they sang in Turkey, but i couldn't find their name, until the wc, i saw them on my local newspaper.

Carpenters are nice, i love the song " when i was young i listen to the radio...." feel good.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:00 AM   #596
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
No I don't The radio stations around here tend to play older songs. So I don't know a lot of new singers or bands By the time our stations play one of their songs it is 2 or 3 years old And I think I'm listening to
"new" music
You know Christian Castro right? i guess, coz he isn't an old singer. i am wondering where he comes from.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:58 PM   #597

Quote:
You know Christian Castro right? i guess, coz he isn't an old singer. i am wondering where he comes from.
No I haven't heard of Christian Castro either. I think it was a shame that Karen Carpenter died because she had a lovely voice IMO
Old 07-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #598
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Karen Carpenter had a beautiful voice, she had perfect pitch which is really really rare. I've never heard of Christian Castro though. And cindy, that 'when i was young I listened to the radio song' is called Yesterday Once More, and that's my favourite along with Solitaire.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:01 PM   #599
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
No I haven't heard of Christian Castro either. I think it was a shame that Karen Carpenter died because she had a lovely voice IMO
yes, my mama said so.

she reduced her weight...but so sad...

i hate death always.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:03 PM   #600
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Yeah Karen Carpenter had a beautiful voice, she had perfect pitch which is really really rare. I've never heard of Christian Castro though. And cindy, that 'when i was young I listened to the radio song' is called Yesterday Once More, and that's my favourite along with Solitaire.
Yes, i love this song, and my friends and i sang it in our school for a small concert long time ago.and also i like this: Why do birds suddenly appear...
i love old songs.