Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:32 AM   #541
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

haha, not much musical talent though. I sound pretty crappy.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2006, 03:07 AM   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
haha, not much musical talent though. I sound pretty crappy.
No I'm sure you are very good It is a shame we all can't hear you play
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #543

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love it if you guys can hear me play, I love having other people listen to my playing. I've performed in front of 1000 people before, that was really cool

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 06-18-2006, 09:47 AM   #544
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

i don't know if any of you are interested, but GGL is in the final of the Lugano challenger today.
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:07 AM   #545

believe me, we're interested. GO GGL. And i saw that he's on the alternate list for Gstaad.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #546
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd love it if you guys can hear me play, I love having other people listen to my playing. I've performed in front of 1000 people before, that was really cool
can u show us??
film it and upload it somewhere...
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:14 AM   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EMiLiTA~
i don't know if any of you are interested, but GGL is in the final of the Lugano challenger today.
Thank you so much We finally know where GGL is
I tried looking at the challenger section here at the MTF, but there were so many threads in there I couldn't believe it So I left the section quickly
Old 06-19-2006, 08:18 AM   #548

What I've been doing with Serguei is i've been entering his name into the search engine of MTF, and then you can pick what tournament he's listed in, so you can get results that way. Mabye that will work for GGL. And Cindy, I'll record myself when I can get hold of a voice recorder and then you all can hear it

Old 06-20-2006, 04:02 AM   #549

Quote:
What I've been doing with Serguei is i've been entering his name into the search engine of MTF, and then you can pick what tournament he's listed in, so you can get results that way. Mabye that will work for GGL. And Cindy, I'll record myself when I can get hold of a voice recorder and then you all can hear it
Well as you will be able to tell from some threads I have managed to find information on GGL for now. However, I never thought of doing a search here on the search engine.
That was an excellent idea Juanqui Lover. BTW have you found out anything about Serguei? I have been so busy trying to find GGL that I forgot about the Serguei Thread I felt rather bad I must admit not knowing where GGL was and this is a Forum for him And I do hope we can all hear your music soon
Old 06-20-2006, 08:37 AM   #550

Well I know that Serguei got to the quarterfinals of a Minsk futures event. Not too bad!!!

Old 06-20-2006, 08:11 PM   #551

Quote:
Well I know that Serguei got to the quarterfinals of a Minsk futures event. Not too bad!!!
Have you been posting any is Serguei's thread? I had completely forgotten about it
Old 06-21-2006, 06:17 AM   #552

i made one post in there yesterday once I found out he won, but I check his results every day

Old 06-21-2006, 06:44 AM   #553

Quote:
i made one post in there yesterday once I found out he won, but I check his results every day
I need to get back in that thread After all I was the one that started it
Old 06-21-2006, 06:46 AM   #554

haha true Mae

Old 06-21-2006, 06:52 AM   #555

Quote:
haha true Mae
And I'm going there right now before I forget it again My mind is gone I think I lost my mind when I was looking for GGL