Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2006, 11:02 AM   #511
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

I'll go round the world and go to spain and china and I'll meet you all

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
I'll go round the world and go to spain and china and I'll meet you all
Let me know where you are going to get all your money so I can try to go too
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:48 AM   #513
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Let me know where you are going to get all your money so I can try to go too
You can do like this---

put a paper cup in front of you, and the only thing you need to do is sitting in a crowded street.

i am kidding, Mae, don't spank me...

haha

i really want to see you all!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:12 AM   #514

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA, great idea Cindy. I can busk, bring a little portable keyboard and play, and then hopefully people will like it and chuck money at me

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 06-05-2006, 08:50 PM   #515

Quote:
HAHA, great idea Cindy. I can busk, bring a little portable keyboard and play, and then hopefully people will like it and chuck money at me
You know Juanqui Lover you really could earn money that way. At least you could in the U.S. Because I have seen people on the street playing music and I know I always give them money. And I would guess how much money you could make would depend on how well you can play
Old 06-07-2006, 04:21 AM   #516
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, also in shanghai, some guys always sing in the metro, and i give them money, coz i think it is a job. and they give us beautiful music, they deserve to have the money.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:23 AM   #517

Yeah we have heaps of buskers here too, but i suppose because there are so many around they don't get paid very well

Old 06-07-2006, 05:11 PM   #518

Quote:
Yeah we have heaps of buskers here too, but i suppose because there are so many around they don't get paid very well
That's a shame I love music so I have even given money to people that didn't play all that well just because they were trying to give people music
Old 06-08-2006, 07:29 AM   #519
country flag Cindy19

shall we make a band? haha 3 girls from 3 countries, and i am sure we can earn more.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:29 PM   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
shall we make a band? haha 3 girls from 3 countries, and i am sure we can earn more.
I'm sorry, but I can't play anything to be in a band
Old 06-09-2006, 06:18 AM   #521

I'm sure you could play the triangle Cindy, see we can still make a band

Old 06-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #522

Quote:
I'm sure you could play the triangle Cindy, see we can still make a band
I think you meant me because I'm the one that said I couldn't play anything. And I'm not even sure I could play the triangle
Old 06-10-2006, 08:02 AM   #523

Oh sorry, my mistake. And Mae, I don't think the triangle is all that hard. If not you could play the maraccas or the tambourine. We all have some musical talent hiding around somewhere inside us

Old 06-10-2006, 06:02 PM   #524

Quote:
Oh sorry, my mistake. And Mae, I don't think the triangle is all that hard. If not you could play the maraccas or the tambourine. We all have some musical talent hiding around somewhere inside us
I love music, but to my knowledge I have no musical talent
hiding around anywhere And I can't sing either which is something I have always wanted to be able to do
Old 06-11-2006, 05:59 AM   #525

I've always wanted to be able to sing too, I can't hold a note. It sucks because for my organ/piano lessons we are forced to sing for some parts of it, and I just can't and I end up embarassing myself. Then I just start laughing because I suck so much at it