Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2006, 05:52 AM   #466

Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
i brought the TMC ticket today, and they give me a poster, there are some autographes, but i can't compare which one is Nadal's
You have your ticket already Those tickets must really sell quickly
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2006, 08:14 AM   #467
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

no no no Mae, they have 1000 posters, and the tickets begin to sell on 18th May, i got the ticket yesterday and i still got the poster, so you see, it is not quickly
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:56 AM   #468
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

You have an awesome time Cindy, it would be so much fun. Me and Mae will just be extremely jealous of you. I suppose I've had enough tennis fun for the year, since I went to 3 different tournaments.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
You have an awesome time Cindy, it would be so much fun. Me and Mae will just be extremely jealous of you. I suppose I've had enough tennis fun for the year, since I went to 3 different tournaments.
Juanqui Lover I am extremely jealous of both you and Cindy because I have never seen a tennis tournament in person in my whole life
Old 05-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #470
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe,i will take some pictures for you guys during the days. i swear. you went to 3 different tournaments!!!

in fact i am jealous of you!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:32 PM   #471
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Juanqui Lover I am extremely jealous of both you and Cindy because I have never seen a tennis tournament in person in my whole life
you will. well if you come to shanghai, i will offer you a bed and free meals. i promise, hehe
Old 05-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #472

Quote:
you will. well if you come to shanghai, i will offer you a bed and free meals. i promise, hehe
Oh my I would love to go to Shanghai. I have seen it on TV, but I will never have the money to be able to go there
Old 05-23-2006, 03:20 AM   #473
country flag Cindy19

you just need to buy the tickets and i will offer you free meals and rooms, haha
and shanghai is very beautiful at night.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:05 AM   #474

Quote:
you just need to buy the tickets and i will offer you free meals and rooms, haha
and shanghai is very beautiful at night.
Oh I have seen it on TV and it is beautiful But I live a long ways from China and a plane ticket there and back would be very expensive But I appreciate your kind offer of free meals and rooms
Old 05-23-2006, 09:18 AM   #475

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

man thats cool, I'd love to go to Shanghai one day, but like Mae said it's too far away from me.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 05-23-2006, 11:49 PM   #476

Quote:
man thats cool, I'd love to go to Shanghai one day, but like Mae said it's too far away from me.
And Juanqui Lover you are also too far away from me to visit and I would love to visit you also
Old 05-25-2006, 12:48 PM   #477
country flag Cindy19

welcome you guys!!!!
Old 05-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #478
country flag Cindy19

by the way, you guys can come here by foot, coz i am young i can wait. haha
Old 05-26-2006, 02:03 AM   #479

Quote:
by the way, you guys can come here by foot, coz i am young i can wait. haha
Cindy do you really think we can walk on water?
Old 05-26-2006, 10:56 AM   #480

i can walk on water, i'm special