Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2006, 06:02 AM   #391
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
why only chocolates?
In Australia we do give lollies as well, but chocolate is more common. And for babies we might give them a toy bunny or a stuffed rabbit or something like that. It's easter today and I got 2 white chocolate rabbits and thats it. Rather plain easter for me

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2006, 06:40 AM   #392
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes, yesterday i saw a little boy who acted like a rabbite. and i was out with a british girl, she tried to show me some Easter day Eggs, but so sad we can't find it in shanghai's supermarket. but we brought some chocolates.

rabbite, it brings me remember our mid-autumn festival, coz we have a rabbite in the story too. do you know mid-autumn festival and moon cake?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:43 AM   #393
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well I know here in the U.S. the kids get Easter Baskets and what is in the Baskets are a stuffed Easter Bunny (a stuffed toy animal--not a real bunny) and candy. And since most candy is chocolate well that's why we have chocolates here in the U.S.
why it is a Bunny? maybe you can find "Roger" in ur baskets. haha
Old 04-17-2006, 06:14 PM   #394

Quote:
why it is a Bunny? maybe you can find "Roger" in ur baskets. haha
Cindy I have no idea why it is a bunny. I have never even thought about that before I guess since I'm from the U.S. and that is just what is done here I never thought about why it is the Easter Bunny But now you have me wondering why it is the Easter Bunny
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:16 PM   #395

Quote:
oh yes, yesterday i saw a little boy who acted like a rabbite. and i was out with a british girl, she tried to show me some Easter day Eggs, but so sad we can't find it in shanghai's supermarket. but we brought some chocolates.

rabbite, it brings me remember our mid-autumn festival, coz we have a rabbite in the story too. do you know mid-autumn festival and moon cake?
No I know nothing about an autumn festival or moon cake
Old 04-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #396
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

it's so interesting how all of us have different traditions, and we can all find out about eachothers cultures. In Australia we hardly have any culture

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:52 AM   #397
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Cindy I have no idea why it is a bunny. I have never even thought about that before I guess since I'm from the U.S. and that is just what is done here I never thought about why it is the Easter Bunny But now you have me wondering why it is the Easter Bunny
haha, Mae now your new job is too find out the truth.
why it is the Easter Bunny?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #398
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
No I know nothing about an autumn festival or moon cake
you don' t know that? well, it is a traditional festival for chinese, well, this Oct/6 Go to the China Town, and maybe you will get something=)
Old 04-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #399
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
it's so interesting how all of us have different traditions, and we can all find out about eachothers cultures. In Australia we hardly have any culture
and that's why i love Australia. you can find different people here and different culture. that's nice, so that you can have a lot of holidays.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:36 PM   #400

Quote:
you don' t know that? well, it is a traditional festival for chinese, well, this Oct/6 Go to the China Town, and maybe you will get something=)
I don't live anywhere near a China Town. We have some places that sell Chinese Food, but that is all.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:38 PM   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Oh I would love to go to Australia. There is so much difference in each part of the country at least that is according to TV travel shows
Old 04-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #402

Quote:
haha, Mae now your new job is too find out the truth.
why it is the Easter Bunny?
I might could find out, but then it might be too long for me to type the explaination
Old 04-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #403

Alright Cindy this is just for you. The Easter Bunny has it origins in pre-Christian fertility lore. The Hare and the Rabbit were the most fertile animals known and they served as symbols of the new life during the Spring Season. The bunny as an Easter Symbol seems to have it's
origins in Germany, where it was first mentioned in German writings in the 1500s. The first Easter bunnies were made in Germany during the 1800s and were made of pastry and sugar.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:30 AM   #404
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Alright Cindy this is just for you. The Easter Bunny has it origins in pre-Christian fertility lore. The Hare and the Rabbit were the most fertile animals known and they served as symbols of the new life during the Spring Season. The bunny as an Easter Symbol seems to have it's
origins in Germany, where it was first mentioned in German writings in the 1500s. The first Easter bunnies were made in Germany during the 1800s and were made of pastry and sugar.
pastry and sugar they eat bunnies? oh no, why not hares? so that we will not see that stupid Mr C'mon again!
Old 04-21-2006, 05:28 PM   #405

Quote:
pastry and sugar they eat bunnies? oh no, why not hares? so that we will not see that stupid Mr C'mon again!
Sorry Cindy I don't understand what you are talking about