Guillermo Garcia-Lopez - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #376

Default Re: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
I am a person full of curiosities.
Although I also went to Shanghai to see Heineken Opens in 2004,I still have no impresson on him. All the time I went around Nieminen.
What more was I little saw doubles...
I read the thread Cindy and saw his pictures and some Match scores, but I am like Luna I still have no impressions of him
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #377
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

hello girls i'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 05:31 AM   #378
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
hello girls i'm back!
Where did you go? you left us alone!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #379
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute

Mara_M

#23 Ferrero Tard
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 05:39 PM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
hello girls i'm back!
Welcome back
Old 04-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #381
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, i'm back too, I had no internet access for 2 weeks

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 06:10 AM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Hey, i'm back too, I had no internet access for 2 weeks
I wondered where you were? What happened that you couldn't get on the internet? BTW welcome back
Old 04-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #383

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I wondered where you were? What happened that you couldn't get on the internet? BTW welcome back
I have prepaid internet, and my hours ran out and my mum couldn't afford to buy more for a while because she had to buy easter eggs and we had to pay for my school formal. And thanks for the warm welcome back too

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 04-14-2006, 07:46 PM   #384

Quote:
I have prepaid internet, and my hours ran out and my mum couldn't afford to buy more for a while because she had to buy easter eggs and we had to pay for my school formal. And thanks for the warm welcome back too
I'm dumb I should have thought of that The internet always has to be paid for it isn't free how stupid of me But I'm glad you're back
Old 04-15-2006, 05:21 AM   #385
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Easter eggs? I am interested in that, coz you know in china we don't celebrate it.
anyway, welcome back! *kisses*
Old 04-15-2006, 05:40 AM   #386

Thanks a lot Cindy and Mae. Yeah for Easter (I think it's when Jesus rose from the dead or something like that, I'm not religious so I'm not sure) the christians/catholics give eachother chocolate eggs (though it's not always eggs, we give eachother chocolate rabbits and stuff like that too) and yeah we all stuff our faces with chocolate and feel sick for the next week. Its nice because usually the 'easter bunny' (also know as parents) will leave easter eggs scattered around the house and on easter morning the kids go looking for the eggs. It's like our santa, the kids believe in him, but he doesn't really exist. I'm not sure how much you know about christmas and santa but it's a very fun day too

Old 04-15-2006, 10:31 AM   #387
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Thanks a lot Cindy and Mae. Yeah for Easter (I think it's when Jesus rose from the dead or something like that, I'm not religious so I'm not sure) the christians/catholics give eachother chocolate eggs (though it's not always eggs, we give eachother chocolate rabbits and stuff like that too) and yeah we all stuff our faces with chocolate and feel sick for the next week. Its nice because usually the 'easter bunny' (also know as parents) will leave easter eggs scattered around the house and on easter morning the kids go looking for the eggs. It's like our santa, the kids believe in him, but he doesn't really exist. I'm not sure how much you know about christmas and santa but it's a very fun day too
sounds good, i mean you can have a holiday. i know christmas and Santa more than Easter.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
sounds good, i mean you can have a holiday. i know christmas and Santa more than Easter.
Yeah, christmas is the better known holiday (and more liked by us then easter I suppose, we get presents for christmas and the family usually cooks a big roast and we have prawns and everything, while at easter we only get chocolate and pimples)

Old 04-15-2006, 12:36 PM   #389
country flag Cindy19

why only chocolates?
Old 04-16-2006, 05:01 AM   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
why only chocolates?
Well I know here in the U.S. the kids get Easter Baskets and what is in the Baskets are a stuffed Easter Bunny (a stuffed toy animal--not a real bunny) and candy. And since most candy is chocolate well that's why we have chocolates here in the U.S.