Six members of the Chilean Communist Party elected to Congress - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Six members of the Chilean Communist Party elected to Congress

Back in '73, the Communist Party had 25 deputies in Congress, an important representation that was abruptly cut by the right wing dictatorship that brutally ended the dreams of millions. Today after much struggle, they have six (out of a total of 120). A small number but I'm sure they will keep fighting for the good of the country and hopefully they'll gain more power by the time the next election comes.

Camila Vallejo, from the streets to Congress representing the Communist Party.

Long live the Chilean Communist Party.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 11-26-2013 at 01:26 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Six members of the Chilean Communist Party elected to Congress

I'd do her

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

She claims to be a Stalinist. Has she announced how many million Chileans she intends to starve to death?
Old 11-27-2013, 02:39 AM   #4
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
She claims to be a Stalinist. Has she announced how many million Chileans she intends to starve to death?
The Chilean Communist Party is inspired mainly by Lenin and Marx. Not sure what they think of Stalin.

In any case, the Party has always been strongly democratic, a tradition that not every political sector in this country can be proud of.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:41 AM   #5
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
I'd do her
alas, she's already taken. Recently she had his first baby with his couple, a Cuban guy who lives in Chile. He's also a Communist, of course.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Why did he leave his Cuban paradise?
Old 11-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
The Chilean Communist Party is inspired mainly by Lenin and Marx. Not sure what they think of Stalin.

In any case, the Party has always been strongly democratic, a tradition that not every political sector in this country can be proud of.
Well, we are talking about her and she claims to be a Stalinist. To me that means approval of starving the masses in a reign of terror, which was the foundation of the Stalin regime.

Surely the definition of every Communist society that has operated is that it was not democratic.
Saying it is, does not mean it is. As I have said before, Cuba is awash in billboards proclaiming democracy and dignity, the two qualities that the Party absolutely denies to Cubans.

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-27-2013 at 11:24 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
alas, she's already taken. Recently she had his first baby with his couple, a Cuban guy who lives in Chile. He's also a Communist, of course.
She had a baby with the Cuban guy's couple?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #9
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
She had a baby with the Cuban guy's couple?
Give him a break. I found it was common for Latinos to confuse his and her when speaking English.

As for "couple" I am guessing it means "significant other."

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-27-2013 at 05:50 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
country flag Crustaceok

Crustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond repute

Chilean Communist Party is allied with parties who are much more conservative.

Vallejo and the other guys now support Bachelet, but a few years ago they said "she sold education"

Just for you to know.

Garin - Lama - Jarry - Podlipnik - Malla

Tennis Tipping (actual/best)
Singles: 100/100 - W: Tianjin CH, Prague-2 CH, San Juan Fut / RU: Rovinj Fut, Gimcheon CH
Doubles (w/Chilenaitor): 122/122 - W: Kyoto CH, Samarkand CH / RU: Rimouski CH, Vicenza CH, Segovia CH, Bucharest Fut
Crustaceok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #11
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Yes, I read that. I understand the student movement in Chile is already unhappy with the Party members that it entrusted to lead them.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #12
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Well, we are talking about her and she claims to be a Stalinist.
Do you have a link?
Old 11-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Yes, I read that. I understand the student movement in Chile is already unhappy with the Party members that it entrusted to lead them.
Youths generally want changes fast and the Chilean Communist Party has always been rather pragmatic in the way they can achieve their goals, being much more mature at how they can obtain them.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give him a break. I found it was common for Latinos to confuse his and her when speaking English.

As for "couple" I am guessing it means "significant other."
Yes. In Spanish, possessive pronouns don't agree in gender in the third person. I'm guessing he translated literally from "su pareja", pareja meaning both "couple" and (here) "partner". It was just me being a prick, really. My English is far from perfect.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote