India v Australia - Test Cricket Series - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2008, 02:55 AM   #46
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: India v Australia - Test Cricket Series

India to win @ $3.25

What are the bookies thinking? All India need to do is put up 150 more runs by tea, declare and Australia won't last on a day 5 shit pitch.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #47
bad gambler

Australia currently 2/43 with 85 overs remaining.

India to win - $2.00

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 AM   #48

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Ponting fucked this up after tea yesterday. He shouldn't have put himself first. They would have been chasing around 260 and would have probably got it.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:39 AM   #49
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

India!!!!!

Hopefully this is the end of Australia.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:47 AM   #50
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
India!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat!
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:53 AM   #51
bad gambler

Quote:
India!!!!!

You better believe it. India are the better team now, no question about it.

VANDE MATARAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:57 AM   #52
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

What does that mean BG? Are you of Indian descent? If so cogratulations.

I dislike Australian sport in general aside from the Socceroos. I find the Cricketers, Davis Cup team etc.. extremely arrogant and the first ones to find excuses in a loss.

I think India are now the No.1 team in the world. They are the only side over the past 7-8 years to consistantly take it up to Australia, home and away, and now under the captaincy of MS Dohni, they are going places.

Well done.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #53
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Just some prop bets for this series:

Katich to be leading Australian run scorer - $8.00

Great value for a player who has proven he can score heavily in the sub continent in the past having had great success at the start of this career in Australian youth squads and Australian A teams that have toured India. The selectors have shown their hand in the leadup game that he will be opening the batting with Hayden therefore meaning Jaques will be left out. Most importantly he is a quality player of spin bowling.

Clark to be leading Australian wicket taker - $3.50

With no recognised spinner, there will more emphasis on Lee and Clark to shoulder this bowling attack which they have shown he can they do after the retirement of McGrath last year. Whilst Lee and Steyn have clearly been the best fast bowlers in the world cricket over the past year, I think the sub continent conditions will reward fast bowlers who can hit a good length consistently and frustrate the Indian batsmen as the Australian pace attack did in 2004 the last time they toured in India for a test series. Clark is a McGrath clone in that respect and he too has had past success in Australian A teams that have toured India in the past, he was the leading wicket taker in the 2000 tour.
lost with both

Katich second behind Hussey in the most runs for the series. Clark didn't feature at all this series.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #54
bad gambler

Quote:
The World Champions will be no more once India are done with them over the next month. This is one of the worst Australian test teams in recent memory and they are outmatched in Indian conditions in every aspect. Matty Hayden hasn't played in over 6 months returning from injury, Ricky Ponting's struggles against the turning ball in India are well documented and he too is returning from injury, Australia's most versatile player Symonds isn't even touring and Australia are playing a spinner who should be playing club cricket not test cricket. This team are on the decline and India will expose them.

The only thing stopping India winning comfortably will be the Indian selectors, they have shown already they are not prepared to select the best XI however in the end I think it will not matter.

India to win Test Series - $2.25

I'll eat my words if Australia can retain the Border-Gavaskar trophy but it's going to take a monumental effort just to draw the series.

good luck
win
Old 11-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #55
bad gambler

Quote:
Australia currently 2/43 with 85 overs remaining.

India to win - $2.00

gl
Yessssssssssssssssss
Old 11-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #56
bad gambler

Quote:

I dislike Australian sport in general aside from the Socceroos. I find the Cricketers, Davis Cup team etc.. extremely arrogant and the first ones to find excuses in a loss.

I think India are now the No.1 team in the world. They are the only side over the past 7-8 years to consistantly take it up to Australia, home and away, and now under the captaincy of MS Dohni, they are going places.

Well done.
Vande Mataram means Hail to the Motherland.

The song Vande Mataram is the national song of India. Yes I am an Indian will always support India over Australia in the cricket.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #57
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
Just saw this thread.

Taken Idian to win Series @ 2.10 pre-series.
Win
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #58

Quote:
Simarlarly I'm the same, but with Italian sport. I find all Italian's on the sporting field arrogant. Not only are they arrogant, but they are soft aswell. Too scared to get in and get dirty which will mess up their hair.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:37 AM   #59
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond repute

Ridiculous generalisations by both of you.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:38 AM   #60
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well done.
But how do you feel about superstar Italian Australian's like CHRISTopher Guccione

oopsie wrong fread.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote