David in ARMENIA + Photos - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag varar

varar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up David in ARMENIA + Photos

Today Davit Nalbandian visited to Armenia and play a game with armenian number 1 tennis player Harutyun Sofian. David won the match 6:3, 6:4. In press conference he told that he love Armenia and next time maybe he will visit to Yerevan with Andre Agassi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1811.jpg (72.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1819.jpg (63.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1827.jpg (79.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1829.jpg (71.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1834.jpg (64.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1835.jpg (81.1 KB, 50 views)
varar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in ARMENIA + Photos

Thank you varar.
great experience for David to visit his roots.
Sakura 0101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #3
country flag varar

varar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura 0101 View Post
Thank you varar.
great experience for David to visit his roots.
Dear Sakura please visit Andre Agassi Message Board and you can read more about it...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...14#post7697714
Old 10-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Awsome Varar,
u was there??
iam armenian to, and when i saw than david was going to armenia i was soo happy finally this guy is having any relationship with his past

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

ps: did david spoke in armenian? lol i know than he dont know very well

Old 10-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
country flag varar

Yes, dear Kai Soad I saw him, I have been in press conference and asked him about when he will win one tournament from Grand Slam. He told that it's a very difficult, because there are many excellent players, but he hope that next year will win one of the GS. I said: "we hope"... He said: "Me too" :-)
He didn't speak in armenian, he said "very later" :-))))))

All photos from me and I have videos too from press conference... and I would like to say that the press conference has been very interesting...

Can you speak in armenian Kai Soad ??? :-)
Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #7
country flag varar

Wink Re: David in ARMENIA + Photos

This is David's signature, when I met him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Signature.jpg (47.7 KB, 37 views)
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #8
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by varar View Post
Yes, dear Kai Soad I saw him, I have been in press conference and asked him about when he will win one tournament from Grand Slam. He told that it's a very difficult, because there are many excellent players, but he hope that next year will win one of the GS. I said: "we hope"... He said: "Me too" :-)
He didn't speak in armenian, he said "very later" :-))))))

All photos from me and I have videos too from press conference... and I would like to say that the press conference has been very interesting...

Can you speak in armenian Kai Soad ??? :-)
Awsome

ies? hairen kiden lol but spiurka hairen

ps: nice pic with maradona u have a good taste lol

Old 10-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the photos.
Nalbandian.Safin.Mathieu.
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #10
country flag varar

Public Radio of Armenia

David Nalbandian in Armenia

02.10.2008 13:20

Legendary Argentinean Armenian tennis player David Nalbandian arrived in Yerevan last night.

This is David Nalbandian’s first visit to historic Motherland. He arrived in Armenia at the invitation of the President of the Tennis Federation of Armenia, MP Harutyun Pambukyan and famous Argentinean Armenian businessman Eduardo Ernekian. He will spend three days in Armenia.

On September 29 a reception in honor of world-known Argentinean Armenian tennis player David Nalbandian was organized in Buenos Ayres on the occasion of granting him a passport of special status of residence in the Republic of Armenia.

The reception was attended by the Deputy Minister of Sport of Buenos Ayres Francisca Irarasaval, Chairman of the Economic Development Commission of the Parliament of Buenos Ayres Andrea Makhyan, member of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the State of Buenos Ayres Sergio Nahapetyan, Former Minister of Security of the State of Buenos Ayres Leon Carlos Arslanyan, national benefactors Eduardo Seferyan and Armen Metsaturyan, famous doctor Daniel Stambulyan, known politician and economist Carlos Melkonyan, other celebrated figures of the Argentinean Armenian community.

Armenian Ambassador Vladimir Karmirshalyan came forth with a speech, congratulating David Nalbandian on behalf of the authorities and thousands of his fans in Armenia and handed him the passport of special residence status. The Armenian Ambassador wished success to the sportsman, who currently ranks 7th in the world rating list.

Greatly inspires and excited, David Nalbandian expressed gratitude to the Armenian authorities and informed that during his visit to Armenia he would hold a special “master class” for Armenian tennis players.

The next day, on September 30, the event at the Armenian Embassy was largely covered by local media.

! Reproduction on full or in part is prohibited without reference to Public Radio of Armenia
Old 10-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #11
country flag varar

2008-10-02 17:55:00 David Nalbandian: Armenia is my first Homeland. ArmInfo.

I have two homelands and Armenia is the first one. I am proud to be able to be here, well-known Argentinean tennis player of Armenian origin David Nalbandian said during a press-conference today.

He has come to Armenia on the invitation of Argentinean businessman, the owner of Corporacion America Eduardo Eurnekian, who is implementing a number of big aviation, baking and agriculture projects in Armenia.

It is the first visit of Nalbandian to his historical homeland. He is going to stay in Armenia for two-three days. "I am happy to be here. I plan to see lot of places here. I have always wished to come here but had no time because of my tight schedule. I hope that when I stop playing tennis I will be able to visit Armenia more often," Nalbandian said.
David Nalbandian noted that tennis is complicated sport in physical and psychological point of view. For him and for any other player is very difficult to keep good physical form along whole sportive year. Besides tennis David like to play golf, football. His favorite soccer player is Argentinean Lionell Messi from FC Barselona.
Nalbandian has given a master class for young Armenian tennis players and has played with the best player of Armenia Harutyun Sofyan.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:51 AM   #12
country flag varar

Smile Re: David in ARMENIA + Photos

Journalists asked him, will you visit to Armenia next time with Andre Agassi? He said yes, if Armenian Tennis Federation will organize...
After that President of ATF Harutyun Pambukyan told that we hope that next year Andre will visit to Yerevan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1828.jpg (68.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1831.jpg (69.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #13
country flag Sargis Sargsian

Sargis Sargsian is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the pictures varar!

Here you can find more pictures and a video of David Nalbandians game in Armenia:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...178359&page=45

For the game: David Nalbandian vs Harutiuyn Sofyan (in Armenia)

http://www.armenianinternational.com/tv.htm

Choose "Time out in Armenia" on the right side.
Sargis Sargsian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #14
country flag varar

Finally he spoke in Armenian and said some words by Armenian National Television... Vonc es? Lav em Parq Astco... (TRANSLATE) How are you? I'm fine, thanks for a God.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag chabela

chabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond reputechabela has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: David in ARMENIA + Photos

I found more pics from David in Armenia here

Visita el flog de MARIO ANCIC
chabela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote