~ .o.O.° . Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread . °.O.o.~ - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #106
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °° Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread °°

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
The winner gets into the QD, not the MD !! If I win, I might play someone like Christophe Rochus or Maximo Gonzalez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlad View Post
Our Ted will get the WC and play against Misha in the main draw
well, well, it's way to win against someone like Christophe Rochus or Maximo Gonzalez in the QD and then to face Misha in the MD

btw, my name is Nadia, nice to meet you
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #107
country flag NicolasKiefer44

NicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stzenit View Post
will upload the final 3 sets on my youtube channel which is in my signature below
Uploading now
Thanks! I am off to watch it now. American television was more interested in showing an American, such as a Williams sister blowout, rather than show a Russian and a Frenchman in a dream drama!

** TEAM KIWI - NicolasKiefer44, Kezzi, Clashcityrocker, Catchie, EnriqueIG8- TEAM KIWI **
NicolasKiefer44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #108
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Mishafans, we're actually having someone who will hopefully see Misha in Rotterdam.

Please, write down your support messages in bold blue italics, we'll then make a card out of them and give it to him.

tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #109

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Misha. Congratulations on your baby and on the Moscow title. It's great to watch you play and it's great to watch you enjoy tennis the way you do. I love your cross-court backhand! It's the best on tour! I'm also a player (amateur), and I try to have a fighting spirit on the court like you. Good luck in 2010.

Ted

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 02-08-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #110
country flag Mlad

Mlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond reputeMlad has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea !

Congratulations on your baby and all the best for this year and the following years. I hope to see you win many more titles and a Grand slam. See you in Roland Garros and Davai CSKA MOSCOW !!!!

Doryan
Old 02-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #111
country flag muniu

muniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond repute

Misha,

Congratulations on your baby, that gesture you've done after you beat Gasquet, I'm sure you're a happy daddy!I'm your big fan since the fabulous match vs Mathieu in Davis Cup I must admit your backhand is a kind of shot I could watch forever. I hope you have nothing against Poland and I'll see you in some polish tournaments in the future.

Salut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
Fuck you potro, fuck you all the haters!!!!!!!!
The brainless Agrie will never defeat Fed in 5th!!

muniu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #112
country flag muniu

muniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond reputemuniu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Muniu makes pretty ones.

So, guys, I have to tell you I don't know if you knew, but there's a wildcard tournament in France, to enter the open 13.

512 people [it's like 4 grand slam draws - 9 matches], and the winner get a WC for the open 13 qualies.

This tournament is open to anyone !!!! (with a tennis licence), so I asked to get in, and I did !!! out of 11.300 people !!! I'm one of the 512 !!
congrats and good luck "salute out" a couple of guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
hey Mateusz how are you doing? You don't play TT anymore

wow, you're lucky good luck in the tournament
so...overall I'm good thanks, a little bit busy, studying,exams and all this stuff
I've just received results from my geography exam, I----failed ( due to the time I've spent on watching AO at nights )
P.S. I'm thinking about coming back, I have great memories of playing TT (I still remember our GS title

Quote:
The winner gets into the QD, not the MD !! If I win, I might play someone like Christophe Rochus or Maximo Gonzalez
I don't want to jinx you, but I wanna see you on TV (vs Misha :cheer: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
Fuck you potro, fuck you all the haters!!!!!!!!
The brainless Agrie will never defeat Fed in 5th!!

muniu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #113
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: °° Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread °°

Great idea mon cher

so here is my wish to Misha:

Миша,

Во-первых, поздравить с рождением первого ребенка!
Что несколько слов я желаю вам удачи и любви вам и вашим близким. Желаю вам сил, чтобы сохранить спортивный дух, бороться за победу, но с большим сердцем и делает вас уникальным и мощным игроком, как его! Я счастлив, что я могу быть поклонником такого прекрасного игрока, но кто-то, как ты!

С уважением: Явор

Д А В А Й М И Ш А !!!
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #114
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea! Thanks!

And thanks Ted for inviting me

Дорогой Миша,

Congratulations on your baby boy!
Wishing you many happy moments with the little one!
May all the precious little moments warm your heart and may this happiness grow year after year!

Congrats also on all the trophies you've won so far! I hope you'll lift many more in future, and put a smile on my face saluting after victories. I enjoy watching you play and love your tennis style very much!
You have many fans here in Serbia, me and my bro have been huge fans of yours for many years!
We hope to see you in Belgrade one day, maybe at Serbia Open or in Davis Cup.

Таke care!

С уважением,
Јелена.

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Last edited by Jelena_78 : 02-09-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #115
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I'll print the messages and put them in a card. Hopefully I see him tonight, if not (and he's still in the tournament), I'll give it to my friend who will be there all week
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #116

Ok, I got a text message from Carlita, who gave the card to Misha. Thank you everyone and thank you Carlita ! We did a great job. Let's go on with our supporting Misha in Rotterdam now.

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 02-09-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #117
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys!

Thanks Ted for telling me about this great idea!

Special thanks to Carlita

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #118

How's everyone?
Old 02-28-2010, 01:36 AM   #119
country flag NicolasKiefer44

NicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ .o.O.° . Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread . °.O.o.~

Wow how nice of an effort on everyone's part. I hope to take part in the next one whenever it happens. Thanks also for the invite.

** TEAM KIWI - NicolasKiefer44, Kezzi, Clashcityrocker, Catchie, EnriqueIG8- TEAM KIWI **
NicolasKiefer44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #120

Default Re: ~ .o.O.° . Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread . °.O.o.~

You're most welcome