New York New York - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default New York New York

I have checked the USO draw and holy shit Willy has drawn Crazy Elf (Del Porto) 1st rd . I Guess he won't be sticking around for to long, maybe if his gf is doing some fashion shows in NY he can attend them. He really is not having a good year.

I have posted the draw.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/ms/r1s3.html

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2008, 04:42 AM   #2
country flag HuaTuo

HuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York New York

I hate the draw

Federer aus der Schweiz; Haas aus Deutschland; Melzer aus Österreich
alle Spieler, die Deutsch als Muttersprache sprechen
HuaTuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #3

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

It certainly does suck and I can't see Crazy Elf going off the boil and having a bd game.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-22-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Willy will be able to handle Del Potro

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
country flag wedda

wedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond repute

Bad draw in deed, I guess apart from Rafa Del potro is the player with best results right now
Old 08-23-2008, 03:25 AM   #6

I hope I didn't sound too pessimistic but I was thinking this morning I would rather him take a really long break to get his game, mentality and whatever else but into shape so he can come back strong when the time is right. Hoping for good things in the not too near future for him. But along as he is happy I guess that is the main thing. Though I don' think he would of been too happy when he saw he was playing Del Porto.

Snoo can you please take photos of the two of them if you get to see their match. Thanks.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-23-2008, 03:37 AM   #7
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Well Ange I will if I can, I was thinking they might put them in Arthur Ashe thanks to Delpo getting so popular in which case I won't even get to see it... I sure hope they put them on a outside court... usually they only put US players & Nadal/Federer/Djokovic/Ivanovic/Sharapova in Ashe during the early rounds so... cross your fingers.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #8

Snoo have a great time you lucky girl. I might get some action on the tv, if I am lucky.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 AM   #9
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

(I copied this from the picture thread so not to clutter it up with chitchat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianbabe View Post
I think he needs someone to put some suntan lotion on him as he looks a bit burnt. Of course I volunteer, but you can be my backup since you are doing a great job at photographing him.
Oh Ange imagining why you need "backup" is cracking me up. Like, in case you lose your balance and fall off? Or if we need to hold him down? Or you succumb to the vapors and can't finish the job? Yeah as for the serve, the practicing, when he sees me saunter up with my little camera he just starts posing and rubbing himself and smirking so I can't comment.

But I see why he does it, the ladies come flocking, the other day all these girls (like age 13) were yelling "We love you Guillermo!" and "You have a hot body Guillermo!" and "Don't forget us Guillermo!" It was really cute, in a sick way. Then this family came to watch him and the kids wanted to leave and the mother wanted to stay and the dad was like, "Your mother just wants to watch this guy with no shirt." And yesterday this woman was asking me all these questions about him and saying all seriously, "I really like the way he hits" and I was thinking, "I bet you do."
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:10 AM   #10

Snoo you crack me up. I am watching the men's baskeball team at the moment. And they are no way as good looking as the tennis players. They need to go at ask for some hottness tips.

I do think I might lose my balance or faint. I do agree he does have a one of the better bodies on tour, wish he was included in the ATP calendar.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #11

I have posted the OOP and he is last on the Armstrong stadium. Willy is also playing doubles with Luis Arnold Kerr. They might even win their 1st rd match.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...l?promo=topnav

Willy good luck against Del Porto.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #12
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I don't have much hope for today's match. Delpo is in pretty good form lately and I doubt Willy will beat him.
I like Del Potro too, but I'd really want Willy to win this. He needs the points and the confidence boost
Vamos boy!
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #13

OMG I've walked into work and checked the sb and Willy has taken the 1st set. Woohoo good way to start my day. Also if I was at home I could of watched the match as my pay tv channel would of been showing the match. As long as he wins I don't care.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-26-2008, 02:56 AM   #14
country flag wedda

wedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he lost the match. I saw bits and pieces of the match and he was not playing badly, less unforced errors would've been better but all in all it was a good match. actually it was Del Potro who had his ups and downs during the match and I guess that is why Willy had his chances.

But I liked the way they hugged at the end of the match and it was very funny that the chair umpire was Damien Steiner (i guess) and he's Argentinean too so they were like three friends joking .
Old 08-26-2008, 03:43 AM   #15

Wedda thanks for the comments. At least one thing about Willy he is always gracious in defeat and that is one of the reasons I really like him. Wish I could give him a big hug.

Aquariangirl