The Masters 2012 Snooker - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #46
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

IvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Royal London Watches

S.Murphy over A.Gunnel 2/5 (10 units)- Shaun is in abit of a slump but he is the kind of player that doesnt let it get to him for too long, has too much class and is simply due a good tournament, his opponent has been wavering about the top 100 for many years now without making any impact, risky bet because of murphys shocking 5-1 loss to hicks last week but im willing to take the risk and cash in.
IvŠn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #47
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

IvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond reputeIvŠn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ivan's Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Royal London Watches

Marco Fu over J.Michie @ 2/5 (5 Units)- Marco is a steady player, no fuss and tactically astute, plays the game with class precision and doesnt get fazed by anything, had a outstanding year last year and i see no reason why he cant back it up this year, should be too good here.

N.Roberston over S.Davis @ 1/2 (5 units)- Davis looked awful in his 6-0 battering last thursday and has struggled to focus his energy lately, robertson can be hit and miss but really should have too much firepower for the nugget.

R.Walden over R.Day @ 6/5- (4 units) Ricky has confidence at the minute and this is a priceless thing, if he can carry on his high breaks when he is in he should be fave to win this match, day as always is dangerous and could be due a good tournament but im going with the in form man who just beat selby and ronnie, he must be buzzing at the momment.

Allen over Holt @ 8/11 ( 3 units)- Mark allen is a ruthless potter from dublin, can be quite eratic but can be trusted when and in around the balls to deliver a high break and clinch the frame, think he could be good value here as holt hasnt done much for quite a fair while, holt is a very lets say nutty type of player, lets his emotions get to him, could go to a decider as holt can play but im taking the irish man.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #48
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Royal London Watches

Marco Fu over J.Michie @ 2/5 (5 Units)- Marco is a steady player, no fuss and tactically astute, plays the game with class precision and doesnt get fazed by anything, had a outstanding year last year and i see no reason why he cant back it up this year, should be too good here.

N.Roberston over S.Davis @ 1/2 (5 units)- Davis looked awful in his 6-0 battering last thursday and has struggled to focus his energy lately, robertson can be hit and miss but really should have too much firepower for the nugget.

R.Walden over R.Day @ 6/5- (4 units) Ricky has confidence at the minute and this is a priceless thing, if he can carry on his high breaks when he is in he should be fave to win this match, day as always is dangerous and could be due a good tournament but im going with the in form man who just beat selby and ronnie, he must be buzzing at the momment.

Allen over Holt @ 8/11 ( 3 units)- Mark allen is a ruthless potter from dublin, can be quite eratic but can be trusted when and in around the balls to deliver a high break and clinch the frame, think he could be good value here as holt hasnt done much for quite a fair while, holt is a very lets say nutty type of player, lets his emotions get to him, could go to a decider as holt can play but im taking the irish man.
Win + £200
Loss -£500
Loss-£400
Loss -£300

Fu wins 5-2
Davis wins 5-4
Day wins 5-4
holt wins 5-1

Was very unlucky with both deciders, deserved loss on allen though.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #49
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Royal London Watches

Maguire over Cope @ 8/15- (7 Units) Maguire playing in his home town of glasgow and should have too much here, cope is a star of the future but still lacks tactical awareness, maguire is currently the more complete player.

Ding Junhui over Burnett @ 4/9 (7 Units)- Burnett is a very average player who hasnt done anything of any note for a very long time now, ding isnt playing well but has had some pretty rough luck in his recent matches, when in the balls he is still one of the best and im backing him here for a confindence win.

Selby over Higginson @ 2/5 ( 7 Units)- My outright tip comes up against a somewhat enigma of the snooker world, andrew has been knocking about the snooker scene for many years now and only made his impact a few years ago by reaching the welsh open final, selby is just buzzing right now and these odds look to good to miss.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #50
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Royal London Watches

Ebdon over Bedford @ 1/2 (5 Units)- Gonna back peter here, i know he aint playing well but hes gonna have to get a win somewhere, bedford is very unknown to me and i could be taking a risk but history shows ebdon does well against newcomers, grind him down peter.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 AM   #51
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Royal London Watches

Ebdon over Bedford @ 1/2 (5 Units)- Gonna back peter here, i know he aint playing well but hes gonna have to get a win somewhere, bedford is very unknown to me and i could be taking a risk but history shows ebdon does well against newcomers, grind him down peter.
WIN+£250

Ebdon defeats Bedford 5-1
Old 10-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #52
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Royal London Watches

Maguire over Cope @ 8/15- (7 Units) Maguire playing in his home town of glasgow and should have too much here, cope is a star of the future but still lacks tactical awareness, maguire is currently the more complete player.

Ding Junhui over Burnett @ 4/9 (7 Units)- Burnett is a very average player who hasnt done anything of any note for a very long time now, ding isnt playing well but has had some pretty rough luck in his recent matches, when in the balls he is still one of the best and im backing him here for a confindence win.

Selby over Higginson @ 2/5 ( 7 Units)- My outright tip comes up against a somewhat enigma of the snooker world, andrew has been knocking about the snooker scene for many years now and only made his impact a few years ago by reaching the welsh open final, selby is just buzzing right now and these odds look to good to miss.
LOSS- £700
WIN+ £311
WIN+ £280

Cope defeats Maguire 5-1
Ding defeats burnett 5-0
selby defeats higginson 5-0
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 AM   #53
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

maguires defeat means slight profit made yesterday but all in all im happy with how its going at the momment.

only the one bad unlucky day so far.

at the end of this tournament i will calculate how much profit ive made since i started.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #54
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Royal London Watches

Carter over Harold & Sullivan over Wenbo @ Evs (10 Units)- Wenbos gung ho style will be a dangerous tactic vs ronnie, ronnie should clear the mess, carter is due some good form and i fancy him to edge harold in a tight encounter.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #55
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Royal London Watches

Carter over Harold & Sullivan over Wenbo @ Evs (10 Units)- Wenbos gung ho style will be a dangerous tactic vs ronnie, ronnie should clear the mess, carter is due some good form and i fancy him to edge harold in a tight encounter.
WIN+£1000

Important win.

Carter defeats harold 5-4
Ronnie defeats wenbo 5-2
Old 10-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #56
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Royal London Watches

S.Murphy over A.Gunnel 2/5 (10 units)- Shaun is in abit of a slump but he is the kind of player that doesnt let it get to him for too long, has too much class and is simply due a good tournament, his opponent has been wavering about the top 100 for many years now without making any impact, risky bet because of murphys shocking 5-1 loss to hicks last week but im willing to take the risk and cash in.
LOSS-£1000

Damn you shaun, the slump continues, gunnel played some of the most disgusting slow snooker ive ever seen.

Gunnel defeats murphy 5-3
Old 10-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #57
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League Snooker/ World Wide Events/Live Scores/ 2008/2009

Interesting thread Ivan, I've never really thought of snooker as a successful sport to bet on but you seem to be doing well. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #58
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Royal London Watches

Cope over Ebdon @ 5/6- (5 units) Jamie looked really good vs maguire, it is a bad match up for him vs ebdon but peter isnt playing too well these days and he might not be able to frustrate jamie with his slow play.

Carter over Parrot @ 4/9 (5 units)- How big john has made it this far i will never know, carter surely will have too much for him at this stage, quitely confident of an easy win here.

Selby over Day @ 8/13- (5 Units) Must take selby here, day promises much but hasnt delivered yet and untill he does i wil continue to fade him.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #59
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Interesting thread Ivan, I've never really thought of snooker as a successful sport to bet on but you seem to be doing well. Keep up the good work.
Its a great sport to bet on, only 2 variables like tennis and can be quite easy to cap if you do your research, obviously like any sport theres some shocks but id advise you to give it a go mate and see how you do.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #60
country flag IvŠn
Banned!

Quote:
Royal London Watches

Cope over Ebdon @ 5/6- (5 units) Jamie looked really good vs maguire, it is a bad match up for him vs ebdon but peter isnt playing too well these days and he might not be able to frustrate jamie with his slow play.

Carter over Parrot @ 4/9 (5 units)- How big john has made it this far i will never know, carter surely will have too much for him at this stage, quitely confident of an easy win here.

Selby over Day @ 8/13- (5 Units) Must take selby here, day promises much but hasnt delivered yet and untill he does i wil continue to fade him.
WIN+£416
WIN+£222
LOSS-£500

Cope defeats ebdon 5-4
Carter defeats parrot 5-0
Day defeats selby 5-4