Uncharitable Celebrity Gossip - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #16
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gwyneth Paltrow makes me roll my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Most undeserved Oscar in history.
NO. That would be the Best Picture Oscar to Titanic.

Gwyneth is not even close to that level of suckiness.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #17
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t be lazy.
Fuck off, Gwyneth.

And just because your parents gave you a shit name it doesn't mean you had to go and do it to your kids as well.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:46 PM   #18
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
I took out Cronaldo's socked eye, and still you are not happy. No love for Ballack, neither? I can't win.
Prove you are a lover of the working class by putting a symbol of it in your avatar, like Carlos Tevez's neck.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:08 AM   #19
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is this? What does it mean? Helping people feed their families?? Didn't you see that she is going to quote her sages? That is clearly more useful. Instead of worrying about how to pay next month's gas bill, people should visit a new city or make a pizza in a wood burning pizza oven.

She's clearly a lifestyle guru.
Pardon me. I didn't realize that pelting the public with so many tidbits of treacle was the more lofty career achievement.

In between struggling to pay bills and take care of my family, I hope she will help me figure out if I should clothe myself in warm or cool tones this year.

Quote:
He's okay to look at (nothing special) but I find him terribly overrated as a player
This is my third attempt, I hope you are happy now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Prove you are a lover of the working class by putting a symbol of it in your avatar, like Carlos Tevez's neck.
Done.

He chose to keep the war wounds, I am proud to have them in my avatar.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:22 AM   #20
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

She's a tool but her husband is worse. The box of every Coldplay album should be armed with a bomb that explodes in the face of the buyer and explodes their eardrums as punishment for attempting to listen to such godawful shite.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:48 AM   #21
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

What a bs!

I bet she regrets all her life she dumped Brad so, she wants to prove to herself by all the means she had succeeded to have a happy life

Just my small psychological input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
There is few things in life that I appreciate more than Nadal getting roasted. I'm serious, it brings me joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
to be honest, I just want to see Rafa lose. I get aroused when I see Rafa's heartbreaking moments
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:55 AM   #22
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am particularly looking forward to the thoughts of her sages
She even talks to her spice rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:23 AM   #23
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

some even compared her beauty with Grace Kelly, Grace was way more pretty and elegant than her

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #24
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gwyneth Paltrow makes me roll my eyes/Clay Aiken Is Gay!

The celebrity news which most surprised me today is that Clay Aiken has come out Who'd have guessed?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #25
country flag MatchFederer
-Cheese, Bacon, SOWsages-

MatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond repute

Celebrity news on the whole is incredulously interesting.

No. No it isn't. It isn't at all.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #26
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

You people know a lot about Gwyneth Paltrow
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #27
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

i had to google Clay Aiken .....
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #28
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxygene7 View Post
Celebrity news on the whole is incredulously interesting.

No. No it isn't. It isn't at all.
SO you won't be posting here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
You people know a lot about Gwyneth Paltrow
Isn't she aswful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
This is my third attempt, I hope you are happy now.

Done.

He chose to keep the war wounds, I am proud to have them in my avatar.
I love Tevez. But not inda way, obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
i had to google Clay Aiken .....
Not an American Idol fan?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #29
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac
Not an American Idol fan?
Hell no , or any of those shows

none of them can ever sing but if they are good looking thats the main thing

modern day world for you
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #30
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

I had to google Clay Aiken too.. and on a first look I realized he was as gay as any of the QEFTSG show..

kind of.. obvious

then.. yeah, you guys know a lot of gwyneth life.. actually i couldnt care less about hollywood mediocrity ego

she has enough trouble being herself (fortunately i can dodge her ..like i hardly see or listen any of her "products".. but i can understand if you re forced to watch and deal with her mediocrity then i get how upsetting she is )

@u guys! Ive learned along the years it is better to just ignore what you can and isnt productive to you, and when you cant, just deal with it taking the best out of it

you must know that there's a price for everything and eventually everything gets us, good or bad .. so just wait and see.. she ll pay for it

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote