Uncharitable Celebrity Gossip - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Uncharitable Celebrity Gossip

I thought this might be a joke ... but apparently not.

Gwynnie's got a new website I nearly cried when I first read her inspirational mesage Can't wait for more insight

Quote:
My life is good because I am not passive about it. I want to nourish what is real, and I want to do it without wasting time. I love to travel, to cook, to eat, to take care of my body and mind, to work hard. I love being a mother who has to overcome my bad qualities to be a good mother. I love being in spaces that are clean and feel nice.

Over the years, I have tried lots of different things. I have made lots of mistakes. But I have figured some things out in the process and I would like to share them with you. Whether you want a good place to eat in London, some advice on where to stay in Austin, the recipe I made up this week, or some thoughts from one of my sages, GOOP is a little bit of everything that makes up my life.

Make your life good. Invest in what’s real. Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you’ve never been to. Learn something new. Don’t be lazy. Workout and stick with it. GOOP. Make it great.

http://goop.com/

I am particularly looking forward to the thoughts of her sages

Last edited by l_mac : 09-23-2008 at 08:39 PM.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gwyneth Paltrow makes me roll my eyes.

Isn't it written by a spambot?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Isn't it written by a spambot?
I will sign up for the newsletter and see what I get.

Hopefully an awesome macrobiotic recipe, or some fabulous baby name ideas with a fruit or Biblical theme. Maybe both. Banana-Jesus.

She is on my Grudge List regardless. Do not like.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute

as much as i dislike agreeing with Nadull's No.1 fangirl

i soo can't stand G. Flatrow, extremely untalented woman, very average looking and every time i gather some strength to hear what she has to say, she comes of as a textbook narcissist, the kind that likes to, as pointed above, flash around with Buddhist-Zen fortune-cookie wisdom, when you can so easily imagine her throwing thing at her servants, husband, kids, pets, every time they make an eye contact with her.

there's one great joke in Sex and the City about her:
Stanford says to Carrie(or Charlotte): " You should see this therapist, he's good, Gwyneth Paltrow sees him." and Carrie's like " why would Gwyneth Paltrow go to a therapist?" Stanford: "Well, she has a high self-esteem problem".
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

that stupid dippy hippy needs to get in the real world

so typical of all these blonde celebs in todays world
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by q.j. View Post
as much as i dislike agreeing with Nadull's No.1 fangirl
This is non-tennis. We leave our GM prejudices at the door

Quote:
i soo can't stand G. Flatrow, extremely untalented woman, very average looking and every time i gather some strength to hear what she has to say, she comes of as a textbook narcissist, the kind that likes to, as pointed above, flash around with Buddhist-Zen fortune-cookie wisdom, when you can so easily imagine her throwing thing at her servants, husband, kids, pets, every time they make an eye contact with her.

I am delighted she has a new medium that will allow her to impart her wisdom to us, the little people.

Quote:
there's one great joke in Sex and the City about her:
Stanford says to Carrie(or Charlotte): " You should see this therapist, he's good, Gwyneth Paltrow sees him." and Carrie's like " why would Gwyneth Paltrow go to a therapist?" Stanford: "Well, she has a high self-esteem problem".

Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

remember her speech when she won the oscar?
that is speech as in - whatever words she got out

her husband is another fruitcake hippy as well
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

People like her, who were born into wealth, privilege, and oppotunity should do well to keep their delusions of grandeur to themselves. She impossible to like in my mind, because she's so shamelessly disrespectful of the struggling, working class.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
remember her speech when she won the oscar?
that is speech as in - whatever words she got out
Most undeserved Oscar in history.

Quote:
her husband is another fruitcake hippy as well
I don't dislike him as much as her, though he is annoying in a very earnest way.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
People like her, who were born into wealth, privilege, and oppotunity should do well to keep their delusions of grandeur to themselves. She impossible to like in my mind, because she's so shamelessly disrespectful of the struggling, working class.

I remember an interview she gave where she talked about how she couldn't understand how single women can have more than one child, if they have no "help." She doesn't have to change sheets or clean toilets, and still the child rearing takes so much of her time!

UGH.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:57 PM   #11
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

I remember an interview she gave where she talked about how she couldn't understand how single women can have more than one child, if they have no "help." She doesn't have to change sheets or clean toilets, and still the child rearing takes so much of her time!

UGH.

That is exactly what I mean. I recall another interview where she lamented about how "exhausted" she was, because she had spent her entire 20's on a movie set.

It's that kind of oblivious, dismissive approach that bothers me. While she was given a SAG card outright, which enabled her to immediately make money acting in movies via her director father and her actress mother, countless creative and talented people cannot earn a living in the industry.

I have no issue with people who have an advantage, when they do something good with it. If I had it, I'd use it too. Her brand of histrionics, however, move me to upchuck the contents of my stomach.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Nourish what is real, Kelli. Nourish what is real.

(Ballack? For serious?)
Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(Ballack? For serious?)
I wonder what that actually means. Nonsensical philosophical nuggets
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #14
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
It's so pretentious and cloying, I truly give up. Worse yet, you can tell that she's well impressed with herself.

If she helped families come up with a plan to feed their children, or to put petro into their cars without going into debt, then I would cut her some slack. Hard for me to care much about her windbaggery, when I know people who struggle to pay their bills every month.

Quote:
(Ballack? For serious?)
I took out Cronaldo's socked eye, and still you are not happy. No love for Ballack, neither? I can't win.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
I wonder what that actually means. Nonsensical philosophical nuggets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
It's so pretentious and cloying, I truly give up. Worse yet, you can tell that she's well impressed with herself.

If she helped families come up with a plan to feed their children, or to put petro into their cars without going into debt, then I would cut her some slack. Hard for me to care much about her windbaggery, when I know people who struggle to pay their bills every month.
What is this? What does it mean? Helping people feed their families?? Didn't you see that she is going to quote her sages? That is clearly more useful. Instead of worrying about how to pay next month's gas bill, people should visit a new city or make a pizza in a wood burning pizza oven.

She's clearly a lifestyle guru.

Quote:
I took out Cronaldo's socked eye, and still you are not happy. No love for Ballack, neither? I can't win.
He's okay to look at (nothing special) but I find him terribly overrated as a player