*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 09-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

The old one reached 5000 posts, so time for a new l’Yvo-fanclub. To follow the start of the conversations in here, you might have to check the last posts in thread number 16.

ps anyone feels like having a new thread title?


History of the ***l’Yvo-fanclub***
Thread 01
Thread 02
Thread 03
Thread 04
Thread 05
Thread 06
Thread 07
Thread 08
Thread 09
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16
__________________


Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 09-01-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 31,879
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Same here

Good to hear the positivity in your words. Better make the best of it, when you can't do something.

Did you watch a lot of USO so far?
Always best, but not always easy....still, worth the fight.

Yes, I've seen quite a bit The TV selection is not always to my liking, though, so a fair share of it has been streams, and they are not of very high quality around here...still, not complaining. I'm looking forward to more Two of my favouirites besides Roger meet today, Haas and Youzhny. Will be sure to catch that one. What about you?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Always best, but not always easy....still, worth the fight.

Yes, I've seen quite a bit The TV selection is not always to my liking, though, so a fair share of it has been streams, and they are not of very high quality around here...still, not complaining. I'm looking forward to more Two of my favouirites besides Roger meet today, Haas and Youzhny. Will be sure to catch that one. What about you?
Yeah, glad to have Eurosport Int. and Eurosport 2. So I usually have two matches to choose from. We usually have eurosport on from 4pm Dutch time, starting with Vuelta and when race is finished we continue with the USO. Strangely I have been watching more WTA matches this year, I usually prefer to watch the men.

That should be a good match, two great players who are always worth watching Who would you prefer to win? Haas or Youzhny?
I am looking forward to the Wawrinka-Baghdatis match, that could be entertaining. Hopefully they'll decide to show this match.
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 31,879
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Yeah, glad to have Eurosport Int. and Eurosport 2. So I usually have two matches to choose from. We usually have eurosport on from 4pm Dutch time, starting with Vuelta and when race is finished we continue with the USO. Strangely I have been watching more WTA matches this year, I usually prefer to watch the men.

That should be a good match, two great players who are always worth watching Who would you prefer to win? Haas or Youzhny?
I am looking forward to the Wawrinka-Baghdatis match, that could be entertaining. Hopefully they'll decide to show this match.
Wawrinka - Baghdatis should be good too Your Eurosport is not the same as mine, athought I have the same channels. Priorities differ. I also prefer the men, but E and E2 show many Women's matches.

Until yesterday I wanted Youzhny to win, as Haas seems to have no chance against Del Potro. But with the Argentine out, I'm good with either result. Hope for some entertaining tennis, though not too much of it, the winner needs some energy left for the next round
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Wawrinka - Baghdatis should be good too Your Eurosport is not the same as mine, athought I have the same channels. Priorities differ. I also prefer the men, but E and E2 show many Women's matches.

Until yesterday I wanted Youzhny to win, as Haas seems to have no chance against Del Potro. But with the Argentine out, I'm good with either result. Hope for some entertaining tennis, though not too much of it, the winner needs some energy left for the next round
I agree, Eurosport definitely show (too) many Women's matches. And also I think they just show the greater names, and not the better matches. I rather watch an entertaining match of equal players than a top player winning easily. (Except for Roger maybe, I usually like to watch Roger )

__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #6
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 31,879
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
I agree, Eurosport definitely show (too) many Women's matches. And also I think they just show the greater names, and not the better matches. I rather watch an entertaining match of equal players than a top player winning easily. (Except for Roger maybe, I usually like to watch Roger )

Yes, they like the big names. They would definitely prefer Djokovic - Sousa and Murray - Mayer over Wawrinka - Baghdatis and Youzhny - Haas. And then there's the women...So I'm guessing I'll be looking at streams today. Like you, I prefer more open matches if it's not Roger playing.

Wawa - Baggy might at least get some showing as they're the only singles match early on the show courts.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #7
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

I guess the Djokovic and Murray fans don't agree with us.... At which website do you usually watch streams?

Let's hope so! And let's hope they both will show their best level.
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 31,879
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

I have no problem understanding Djokovic and Murray fans want to see their men, but I think it's a bit overkill to see all top players every round regardless, and so completely miss out on many others. But I guess they know what they're doing. Casual fans like to see at least one familiar name.

I go here for streams, usually:
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html
alternatively, here:
http://www.sportcategory.com/c-4.html
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

I see, are those streams of great quality? I sometimes watch streams on unibet, the quality is not too bad, but the streeam window is quite small. They do have a lot of different matches though, even challengers, so I get a chance to follow Chiudinelli a bit

Yeah, I know there are a lot of fans around who prefer to see the big names. I can understand, I used to be like that, esp. when I didn't visit tournaments yet. Just because I didn't know the others (thanks tv!). When I visit tournaments I often go to the smallest courts and watch players ranked outside top100. Often this are the better matches.
I remember one of my earlier tournaments I visited, I was really looking foward to the match Hewitt vs Gonzalez. Two of the players I actually support and enjoy watching. But the match was terrible, Gonzalez was jetlagged (flew in the day before, from Latin America) and Hewitt won in two easy sets. I left after the first set and went to court 2, where I was the only tennisfan watching a fun double match.
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
country flag SUKTUEN
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 26,564
SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Nymeria ~~Thank you so much for your work!! You are so kind!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Nymeria ~~Thank you so much for your work!! You are so kind!!
You're welcome Suk


How are you doing today?
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #12
country flag SUKTUEN
Registered User
 
SUKTUEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 26,564
SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
You're welcome Suk


How are you doing today?
just take a good rest, because I will very busy next week~a lot of work
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
country flag Litotes
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 41
Posts: 31,879
Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
I see, are those streams of great quality? I sometimes watch streams on unibet, the quality is not too bad, but the streeam window is quite small. They do have a lot of different matches though, even challengers, so I get a chance to follow Chiudinelli a bit

Yeah, I know there are a lot of fans around who prefer to see the big names. I can understand, I used to be like that, esp. when I didn't visit tournaments yet. Just because I didn't know the others (thanks tv!). When I visit tournaments I often go to the smallest courts and watch players ranked outside top100. Often this are the better matches.
I remember one of my earlier tournaments I visited, I was really looking foward to the match Hewitt vs Gonzalez. Two of the players I actually support and enjoy watching. But the match was terrible, Gonzalez was jetlagged (flew in the day before, from Latin America) and Hewitt won in two easy sets. I left after the first set and went to court 2, where I was the only tennisfan watching a fun double match.
The quality is mixed. Often quite good, other times not. I haven't got an account with a betting firm. Used to watch on Bet365 while the streams there were free, and the quality was about the same as I've seen on the other two.

A good thing with streamhunter is that you can always get a full screen and no commercials.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #14
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WollyHBK View Post
Yes I dont mind walking at all infact since week I have been walking around 8 to 10 KM daily and enjoying the sight seeing and the city.....Thats amazing have u ever been to Apeldoorn?

Yeah I know I love bikes and Im finding some 2nd hand I Hope I can find some cheap one lol

Sure I will let you know If i will be there
I don't think I've been to Apeldoorn Might have, but can't remember...

You could have my student bike for free, but I am not sure if it's still ready to go. It was already quite old when I got it... And besides, most probably a train ticket is more expensive than a 2nd hand bike...

Cool!
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,264
Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
The quality is mixed. Often quite good, other times not. I haven't got an account with a betting firm. Used to watch on Bet365 while the streams there were free, and the quality was about the same as I've seen on the other two.

A good thing with streamhunter is that you can always get a full screen and no commercials.
Yeah same here, used to watch on bet365. Now I am lucky that my bf has an account, so I can check the streams...

Oh that's quite good. I'll have to check streamhunter then.
__________________


Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios