Aussie Help - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
country flag robot16

robot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie Help

Hey everyone.

this is just a question for the Aussie bettors here.

I am a fellow Aussie who likes a punt and i bet with Sportsbet.
I am with them mainly because i do not have a credit card, so i input money into the account via money order.
Basically it was the easiest way to start an account since i did not have a credit card.

I was wondering what are the best sites that you's use. And how easy they are to join up, since i am abit over sportsbet as they do not offer all of the tennis events and many other events i want to bet on.

I mainly want to bet on boxing, mma, soccer and tennis
Also which sites use in live betting thanks

thanks for your help!
robot16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Help

www.centrebet.com.au
www.sportingbet.com.au (best imo for types and types of sports to bet on)

www.tab.com.au (not the best odds most of the time, but they offer alot of betting options)
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
country flag robot16

robot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond reputerobot16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4 View Post
www.centrebet.com.au
www.sportingbet.com.au (best imo for types and types of sports to bet on)

www.tab.com.au (not the best odds most of the time, but they offer alot of betting options)
Yeah Sportsbet to me was like the TAB but with MMA and more Boxing but less options.

I might try Sportingbet, do they offer live betting?

Thanks for your help
Old 06-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot16 View Post
I might try Sportingbet, do they offer live betting?
all live betting all bookies in AUS via phone call .. no internet. you get the odds via internet .. you call ..

BG .. can this moved outside on the main Gamblers forum section
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:42 AM   #5
country flag robot16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
all live betting all bookies in AUS via phone call .. no internet. you get the odds via internet .. you call ..

BG .. can this moved outside on the main Gamblers forum section
Ok thanks how about any live betting sites that offer soccer,tennis and boxing?
I know it is not on in Aust, but what about the other LEgit and credible betting sties that offer it?

Eg Pinnacle (but i know pinnacle do not offer live bets on tennis only some soccer)
Old 10-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #6
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond repute

Wit that no live thing, what about overseas sites. Like does anyone from Oz do that I'm guessing it would be fine.

Anyway I use iasbet.com
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
country flag robot16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Wit that no live thing, what about overseas sites. Like does anyone from Oz do that I'm guessing it would be fine.

Anyway I use iasbet.com
I use pinnacle i just started last week.

Does iasbet use live betting?