Hesitating on choosing racquets. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:46 AM   #16
country flag deathslayer

deathslayer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hesitating on choosing racquets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
if you want advice on a racket, i've been giving it to you. i've sold more than 1000 rackets, so i know what i'm talking about when i say things here. and i try to reply to people as quickly as possible, but i have this thing called a life and i dont spend all day at a computer helping people on the internet try to decide what racket to buy.

i dont rate the pure drive roddick at all, especially if you have a one handed backhand. the prince speedport black, even though i personally dislike prince, is a much better racket. you get a larger sweetspot and a softer stringbed which means the racket is more forgiving and comfortable. if you want other rackets that are similar then check out the head microgel extreme and wilson kpro open, which are both based on the pure drive
Seriously, I'm not "blaming" about the replies. In fact, I really thank you for giving me advices
and I trust them.
deathslayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote