NFL Week 2 IN GAME - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #46
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 2 IN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
We will fuck both of them up. 18/1? <spits at bookies>
they won't repeat
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #47
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

what a game
Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #48
bad gambler

Quote:
We will fuck both of them up. 18/1? <spits at bookies>
I admit I took the Eagles to win the division as a bit of a value bet but watching their secondary being lit up like it has been so far, I may as well rip up that ticket
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #49
bad gambler

PMSL at both these defenses
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #50
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

learn how to defend, you absolute f*cking c*nts

go fly some planes and crash them, that's all you yanks seem to be good at doing
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #51
country flag betowiec

wholy smoke what a bonehead play
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #52
bad gambler

First one to 100 poitns wins tonight
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #53
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
learn how to defend, you absolute f*cking c*nts

go fly some planes and crash them, that's all you yanks seem to be good at doing
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #54
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
they won't repeat
Maybe not, but 18/1 while the Cowboys are 7/2? Would you price it up that way?
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 AM   #55
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
worrying about your under bet?
couldn't give a shit about my half time under bet, you moron
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 AM   #56
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I admit I took the Eagles to win the division as a bit of a value bet but watching their secondary being lit up like it has been so far, I may as well rip up that ticket
Giants, Cowboys and Eagles will all make the playoffs. But I have been fucked off beyond belief at the continued lack of respect for the Giants from everyone.

People keep ignoring, Giants just keep on winning.

Tuck is phenomenal, already a leader of the D.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 AM   #57
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
couldn't give a shit about my half time under bet, you moron
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 AM   #58
bad gambler

What a rookie mistake
Old 09-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #59
country flag betowiec

Quote:
Maybe not, but 18/1 while the Cowboys are 7/2? Would you price it up that way?
no, i wouldn't
Old 09-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #60
country flag jayjay

From now on when people want to refer to someone as a dumb fucking ****, they will just say Desean Jackson.