The Ferrero Fantasy Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #46
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ferrero Fantasy Thread

LOL! And when we take his temperature, is it the regular way or do we tell him to drop his pants so we can see his cute little rear? We don't want to do anything to em-barr-ASS Juanqui now, do we?

(I can't believe I'm writing this! People reading this would say, "Edda, I can't believe you're thinking stuff like that!")
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #47
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Juanqui is better today! All of our attention to him just might wind up killing him, the poor man!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #48
country flag Edda

I love the picture of Juanqui and Rafa, two of my favorite players, along with Roger Federer.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #49
country flag walid1988

walid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond repute

we miss u ferrero
walid1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #50
country flag Edda

I hope he doesn't have mono, the poor dear! It seems like an epidemic among tennis players. Roger Federer had it, as did Marin Cilic and John Isner, and Andy Roddick is just recovering from it.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #51
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean Glandular Fever? Me and my sister both had that when we were young and I really don't think he has got!! Plus I don't really believe they had it either, because from my own experince you don't get over it that quick!!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:49 AM   #52
country flag Edda

No, it doesn't seem so to me, either. I think they throw that diagnosis around way too freely. It seems like an excuse for substandard performances, a "wastebasket" diagnosis.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #53
country flag Edda

Meesh,

That is a great website, with great Juanqui pics! He seems like such a sweet, nice man and I'd love to meet him someday, along with my other favorite players.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #54
country flag Edda

Good to hear our Juanqui's feeling better and preparing for the U.S. Open! I love those pictures! Great site, Meesh! I like the one of the Spanish Armada tennis team gathered around watching television. They are a good group of friends.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:43 AM   #55
country flag Edda

Sweet pictures of Juanqui!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:52 AM   #56
country flag Edda

Yet more nice pictures of Juanqui! Ouch about the fall! I hope he feels better soon.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #57
country flag Edda

I like the quiz about famous people-and that Juan Carlos is on the list!

A fantasy of mine would be to attend one of Juanqui's matches and I could get to meet him afterwards.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #58
country flag Edda

I had a strange dream about Juanqui last night. I was at the cafeteria at some tennis tournament sitting down to eat lunch when Juanqui came up to me and asked, "Would you like to eat with me?" I wondered why someone like Juanqui would spend time with me, but I accepted.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #59
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a nice dream, Edda. You must have felt good when you woke up. I know I would.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:51 AM   #60
country flag Edda

Yes, I was feeling good. My sleep was kind of erratic last night, but the thought of meeting Juanqui was nice to contemplate.