NFL Week 2 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 AM   #46
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M View Post
Buff +4
49ers +6.5
Packers -3
Bears +3.5
Giants/Rams UNDER 42
Falcons/Bucs UNDER 38
Titans/Cinn UNDER 37

gl
W W W W W L W W

almost perfect.
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #47
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Any overs/unders experts give me their opinion on tonights match, book i have going

Philly/Dallas 46.5 i would of thought overs with that but only because both teams have 2 of the best offence in the NFL- but it doesnt always work out like that

i think the books have it spot on with the h/c -7 for cowboys is about right, even though the Eagles have done very well in recent years in Dallas you have tothink that this is as close a matchup as it can get and i wouldnt like to pick either -7 dallas or +7 Philly- good luck guys

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #48
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the books have it spot on with the h/c -7 for cowboys is about right, even though the Eagles have done very well in recent years in Dallas you have tothink that this is as close a matchup as it can get and i wouldnt like to pick either -7 dallas or +7 Philly- good luck guys

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #49
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Well, since I did pretty well last night, i might as well give my opinion for the MNF.

The trends say the Eagles's last five road openers went UNDER the total. However, the Cowboys are 8-1 OVER in Week 2 after ATS win. Conflicting trends mean that it's probably best to leave the total alone... 46.5 is a lot of points, but there are some crazy total in this round already. (60-70+ points)

No bet for me yet and probably no bet for me on this game, but if i have to choose, i'll probably go with Eagles +7.

gl
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #50
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't looked into this game yet, but was leaning the over myself.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:46 AM   #51
bad gambler

Cowboys to cover -14.5 v Eagles - $3.80

good luck
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #52
country flag ryan23

Thanks for your help guys, i'm really finding it difficult to pick so i think i have to say no bet- i would love to see Philly win and am very tempted with +7 but the offense of Dallas is just to hot

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #53
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Flippen heck this NFL is a friggen gold mine for some of you.

Last edited by Iván : 09-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Fucking hell this NFL is a friggen gold mine for some of you.
You need to start getting into it m8, watch tonights game should be a cracker

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-15-2008, 02:36 PM   #55
country flag ryan23

ILT whats your opinion on tonights match? overs/unders? Philly +7/ cowboys -7?

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #56
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M View Post
The trends say the Eagles's last five road openers went UNDER the total. However, the Cowboys are 8-1 OVER in Week 2 after ATS win. Conflicting trends mean that it's probably best to leave the total alone...
lol

I assume you're referring to all that sh*te posted at covers?

They list dozens of conflicting trends for ALL NFL, NBA and NHL games.

One should only read so much into a team's trends for games played on semi-cloudy autumn days with a hint of rain and the smell of musk in the air, with 60% of the offensive team getting laid the night before, 5% of the men in the crowd with gout whilst also feeling insecure about their penis size, 19% of the women not wearing any underwear and preferring to copulate with a battery operated device, 45% of congressman on drugs and 35% of canines licking their own balls.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #57
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
L/W/W/L

Patriots -3.5 over the Jets @ 2.10
Win

NFL 7-3 on the season so far

Cowboys -7.5 over the Eagles @ 2.30
Philly u20.5 @ 1.91
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #58
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
ILT whats your opinion on tonights match? overs/unders? Philly +7/ cowboys -7?
Not sure as of yet.

I'm thinking about taking under 23.5 for the first half.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #59
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys -6.5 (large)
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #60
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Eagles ML $ 3.45

gl
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote