NFL Week 2 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2008, 03:26 PM   #16
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 2

NFL 4-1

Bears over Panthers @ 2.65
u37.5 @ 1.95
The Bears have one of the best defenses in the league and pair that with the Panther's streaky offense apart from Adrian Peterson and that should spell a win for Chi town.

Giants -8.5 over Rams @ 2.02
The Rams look absolutely awful, especially defensively. Eli and crew, as much as it pains me to say it, should be too good for STL.

Saints over Redskins @ 1.95
The Saints have the best depth on the ground game and if Drew Brees can just get a few good completions and Reggie Bush continues to perform, this should be cash.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

This looks like a pretty tough week to cap in the NFL but I am still going to do my best.

Titans +1 over Bengals

The Titans defence will be too much for Carson Palmer and the Bengals in this contest. I know that Kerry Collins is at the helm for Tennessee but he is a reliable backup qb and he can do the job vs this pretty weak secondary. I also believe that this should be a relatively low scoring game.

Lions +3.5 vs Packers

I know, don't laugh. I believe that the Packers aren't as good as everyone says and as far as the Lions are concerned, aren't they just so PREDICTABLE?? They suck on the road, people!!! This could be close if not perhaps an easy win for the Lions.

Chargers/Broncos over 45.5

These two teams should put up a lot of points in this contest. Tomlinson will have a big game for the Chargers, Eddie Royal and company should have a huge game in the air!!

Steelers -6 vs Browns

I think the Steelers are the real deal. They smoked Houston week one and Willie Parker had a huge day on the ground. I believe the Browns aren't one of the top teams in the league yet and there was evidence of that in week one's debacle vs the Cowboys. This is also a rivalry in which the Steelers have dominated, look for more of the same in this one!!

Good luck everyone and enjoy the games!!!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:05 AM   #18
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

Giants -8.5 (large) They should be able to get more offense going against the rams.. perhaps they'll continue to play better on the road

Good Luck!
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:19 AM   #19
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
gl mate
was that post really necessary?

if you want to suck up to him, just send him a pm.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:20 AM   #20
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
kissing bg's ....
You live in a glass house, so stop throwing stones.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #21
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

1 Teaser to end the week.

Selection : 1NFL Football for Game
Tennessee Titans/Cincinnati Bengals 14-September-2008 10:00 AM PST
Total Points OVER 24 for Game
Selection : 2NFL Football for Game
Minnesota Vikings 14-September-2008 10:00 AM PST
Spread +14 for Game
Selection : 3NFL Football for Game
Denver Broncos 14-September-2008 1:15 PM PST
Spread +12 for Game
Selection : 4NFL Football for Game
Cleveland Browns 14-September-2008 5:15 PM PST
Spread +19 for Game

Main picks:

Cleveland Browns +6.5

Washington -1 (Fishy line)

Patriots +1

Denver Broncos -1

SF v SeaHawks Under 38

Good Luck
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #22
country flag supermario#1

supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1 supermario#1

NFL POD

Washington Redskins ML

10 days to prepare for WASH after disappointing loss and NO outs are huge!
supermario#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #23
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Buff +4
49ers +6.5
Packers -3
Bears +3.5
Giants/Rams UNDER 42
Falcons/Bucs UNDER 38
Titans/Cinn UNDER 37

gl
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #24
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

Adding 1H Giants/Rams O21
Old 09-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #25
Banned!

Tennessee v Cincy - under 37.5
New Orleans v Washington - under 43
San Diego ML
Green Bay -3
Indy -1
Old 09-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #26
country flag Nitefaery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefaery View Post
Adding 1H Giants/Rams O21
LOSS

2nd Half Packers +2.5 (large)
Old 09-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #27
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

2nd half saints pk@2.12
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #28
country flag Nitefaery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefaery View Post
LOSS

2nd Half Packers +2.5 (large)
WIN.. that's just funny

Pats -1

Last edited by Nitefaery : 09-14-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #29
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
2nd half saints pk@2.12
loss
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #30
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
NFL 4-1

Bears over Panthers @ 2.65
u37.5 @ 1.95
The Bears have one of the best defenses in the league and pair that with the Panther's streaky offense apart from Adrian Peterson and that should spell a win for Chi town.

Giants -8.5 over Rams @ 2.02
The Rams look absolutely awful, especially defensively. Eli and crew, as much as it pains me to say it, should be too good for STL.

Saints over Redskins @ 1.95
The Saints have the best depth on the ground game and if Drew Brees can just get a few good completions and Reggie Bush continues to perform, this should be cash.
L/W/W/L

Patriots -3.5 over the Jets @ 2.10