~*Musketeer-to-be*~Richard Gasquet - Page 65 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2005, 07:41 PM   #961
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Musketeer-to-be*~Richard Gasquet

*yay* more photos thanks!! And omg I am watching the live scores still of Coria vs. Nadal and OMG Its 6-5 in the 5th set with Coria serving to stay in the match. Nadal is only 4 pts away from winning. Christ I'm on the edge of my computer seat.

I know, I am def. going to try to see Richard at the Open. I saw him a lot the past summer (in the weeks before the Open). Then I am getting all pumped to see him again at the US Open since I did go a few times. (I mean imagine seeing him three straight weeks in a row, I saw him two weeks in a row and then a third would of been magaical) Anyhoo that damn 1st round qualifying match with the racquet throwing, ugh. This year when I go I am going to hunt him down, lol

Now Nadal is three pts away from the match!

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #962
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. Coria did so well to come back from 1-5 down in the TB. And then that gimme forehand at 5-5 or something and then the smash he didn't put away at MP.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:10 PM   #963
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

I could only imagine how amazing that match was. I had to follow it through livescoring.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #964
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that match (well, I dislike both players so I admit that, even if the last se was intense, I found it quite boring and too long ! lol) and I really think Richard is still far to play a so long match against a player like Coria or Nadal in final of a big tournament. Physically he's still too weak, and mentally too, even if Federer...

Why does Nadal is so strong at the same age as Richard ??? Why does he not shoke ? It's not normal.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 10:12 PM   #965
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,but i dont think is he is ways too weak....Think on the Federermatch,that was not easy for Richy,but he played it so cool....the last weeks show that he isnt weak,noone win so many matches in a row when hes not fit and mentally good,so props to Richy
I think it dont takes a long time - Richy comes for sure: )
But what Naddel makes is not normal,you are right,i cant believe how fit and strong he is in that age (doping? ) *runout*
Old 05-08-2005, 10:19 PM   #966
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflori
(doping? ) *runout*
ohhhhh it's not me who prononced this word LOL
Someone else did it fot me

Guy Forget
Old 05-08-2005, 10:22 PM   #967
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2005, 02:06 AM   #968
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceit
I could only imagine how amazing that match was. I had to follow it through livescoring.
Me too, but at least I get to see some of it tonight at 3:30 am in the one hour highlight show. A 5 hour final compressed into about 20 minutes, yippee!!!

I know, Nadal is not normal. If you were to go up to an average person and ask him how old they thought Nadal was(cut off his face, since he has such a baby face aw ), they would probably answer 24/25 because of the size of his muscles. The kid is amazing and I all I can do is bow down and worship him. Its so weird to think that he's only 2 years older than me b/c of how much maturity he shows on the court (same with Richard, the pressure against Federer I would of died from a heart attack). All I can say is that I am so happy for Nadal and how well he is playing.
As for Richard, I think that in a few years he will be lot stronger (mentally and phsyically). He already has shown his growth since last year in his matches. Before we know Richard will hopefully be at the top of the game winning match after match without going through qualifying.
Is Richard's new ranking 55 or somewhere near there? I was somewhere and I think I read that but I could be wrong.

Allez Richard against Ivo tomorrow!!!

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:53 AM   #969
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

He's 48 in the Race and 56 in the Entry Rankings. Top 50, here we come!
Old 05-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #970
country flag deflori

4-0 Richy
Old 05-09-2005, 02:35 PM   #971
country flag deflori

6-1 1-0,Karlo gave up,richy was too strong

Now,iam so interested in Gasquet - Roddick/Massu...
Cmon RichyPitch!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #972
country flag richard gasquet

richard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond repute

nice for richard.

3 very fast matchs with qualies.Its not like in rome where he was tired by his 2 qualies matchs.

He will be ready for the big fight against massu or roddick.

Allez richard!

Allez!
richard gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 04:43 PM   #973
country flag silverwhite

Allez Richie! Hopefully he plays well in his next match!
Old 05-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #974
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Richard! Easy win!!!
He will play Massu in the 2nd round.
Allez Richard! Venge la défaite de PHM à Rome!
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #975
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
Venge la défaite de PHM à Rome!
Allez Richard proove Paulo is right about you and you deserve his compliment ! lol

Guy Forget