~*Musketeer-to-be*~Richard Gasquet - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2003, 05:21 AM   #46
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

do they know their sign was taken a picture of and is on the internet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2003, 12:25 AM   #47
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

One of the girls...her mum is my history teacher, and she was talking to me about the tennis the other day. So I asked her about the girls photo and yeah they know it's up on the net...but they didn't know it was here....cos it is on the FFT site aswell.
Apparently they met all the players at Kooyong...Seb and Richard...going to have to get the goss I think. Haha

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 01:12 AM   #48
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Do they follow tennis all year on the net and everything?? Tell them to come here! i wanna talk to them!! They met all the SEB AND GASQUET at Kooyong? HOW??????????
Old 02-02-2003, 02:41 AM   #49
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

I don't exactly know how....I will find out tho. Her mum just said that they saw all the players training at Kooyong and that they met most of them, like Agassi and stuff....I am asuming they met Seb and Richard....cos her mum did say all. But I will find out for you.

I saw Seb train at the AO...but I had just finished my roll of film so I didn't get any pics *sniffles* And Richard...well Im upset. He was standing next to me, watching Ancic's first round match then he walked off past me and I was just like OOOMMMGGG...I didn't realise it was him till he walked off. *sigh*

Tomorrow is monday...I will get the goss

GOOD LUCK

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

Old 02-02-2003, 02:51 AM   #50
country flag esther

but they MET THEM? as in TALKED to them?
yeah i saw seb train at AO before his first round match as well on the first day and got his autograph and that but i didn't MEET him...coz it wasn't an outside court but i took photos but most of them weren't too good...so yeah

OMG i always wondered why i never see players walking around AO coz i know a lot of them do after practising and stuff--ohhh ur so lucky!! What would you have said if you realised it was him before he walked off?

heheh thanks in advance for the goss!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 03:11 AM   #51
country flag lizabeth..*

What would I have said?!

I would have said I wanted his love child! LMAO!!!!

Nah I would have thought that....

I probably just would have asked him if he could sign something for me, and if I could possibly get a photo, then I would have said good luck for his match and thank you then good bye LOL...

It was really cute...he was running to try and catch up with his mum

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-02-2003, 06:10 AM   #52
country flag esther

LOL @ lovechild comment
That's so cute he was trying to catch up with him mum!! i thought only his dad travelled with him. oh that's cool that you saw him at Kooyong- he played so well in that tourney. ok well i look forward to hearing what u goss u get tomorrow!!
Old 02-03-2003, 04:38 AM   #53
country flag lizabeth..*

I spoke to them. *feels stupid* LOL
Anyways, they actually did MEET Seb and Richard. Spoke to Richard for a while in French cos they said he can speak a little english but it's not so great. Also...someting to do with Seb and Spanish music?! I think they were playing some weirdo music in the background and the girls asked Seb and some others if they minded if they got the music changed and Seb wanted it changed too?! They got photos and everything done too

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-03-2003, 06:16 AM   #54
country flag esther

ohhhh thanks sooo much for talking to them!!!
BACKGROUND MUSIC?? WHERE WERE THEY?? Like....where?!
ooooh i'm SOOO jealous!!! I would so not dare to speak french to ne of them- i'd be too scared!!! ooh did they get photos WITH them? TELL THEM I WANNA TALK TO THEMMM!!
hehe but thanks for that
Old 02-03-2003, 06:32 AM   #55
country flag lizabeth..*

LOL...I suppose if I could speak French well enough I would. Other wise, yes, I would be to afraid that I was saying 'I want to hump your cow' insted of 'Congrats, you played a good match' LMAO...It's something I would do.

Yes, they got photos with them...well one got one with Richard...I don't know about Seb...they mainly talked about Richie...

Bout the music...they were just watching them train...I think, other wise, I don't know where they could have been? They didn't indiacte that they were anywhere other than the training courts. Who knows *shrugs*

I am jealous too, don't worry. I love Richard and have grown to like Seb more and more over recent months. Hahaha.

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-03-2003, 07:05 AM   #56
country flag esther

i've learnt french for a few years but i'd be so scared speaking it to an actual FRENCH SPEAKING PERSON..lol if u get me.

ohh if u keep talking to me, you'll be liking seb more and more...
Old 02-03-2003, 09:54 AM   #57
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

richard is a really nice guy, i asked him for an autograph on his pic and i said "thanks" and he said "no no thank u"! lol his dad is also very nice and outgoing,we talked a bit in italian and a bit in english,he was glad to see i liked richard so much!
Old 02-04-2003, 05:13 AM   #58
country flag lizabeth..*

He does seem like a very nice guy indeed.

Still kicking myself for not realising he was right next to me. I really do have to open my eyes once in a while i think!

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-04-2003, 06:00 AM   #59
country flag esther

well...you can always say he walked past you and you saw him running after his mum lol
Old 02-04-2003, 06:14 AM   #60
country flag lizabeth..*

heh, yeah i can.

*waits patiently for next year*

GOOD LUCK