Fish Gets Fried - Wednesday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #31
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fish Gets Fried - Wednesday

Nadal not to win 3-0 $ 2.00

gl
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2008, 03:06 PM   #32
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

andy M.@1.58
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #33
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

2008 Mistaflava ATP Tennis Betting Record: 34-17 (+$3370.00)

I have not done much tennis betting over the summer but with the football season here and with more time on my hands, I really have to bare down and get to my goal of $10 000 for tennis betting in 2008. I have come up with a more calculated system for accuracy on wagers and will have no problems making large stake wagers from here on in. I really like this time of the year and I think there is some serious money to be made in tennis once September hits. Let's do this.

-------------------------------------------

US Open ATP QF

Andy Murray 1.61 over Juan Martin Del Potro ($1500 to win $915)

This wager was not tough to place at all. All I keep hearing about is the bad blood between these two ever since their exchange of bad words and headhunting tennis shots back in May at the TMS Rome event. Yes that's right these two went at it like two little bitches and now the only way really settle that is going to be in this match. Well the bottom line is that Andy Murray is on complete fire right now and it's going to take one of the big guns to knock him out. Del Potro has played some outstanding tennis the last week and a half with wins over Canas, Belluci, Simon and Nishikori but none of those guys come even close to the caliber of play that Murray brings to the table. The only reason we are getting half decent odds in this match for Murray is because Del Potro is coming off that tournament win in Washington and he has now won an incredible four straight tournaments he has played in. That means he has won 23 straight matches (combination of hardcourt and clay) and has not lost since the second round of Wimbledon against Stanislav Wawrinka. So as much as Del Potro is playing good tennis and looks unbeatable, I think his nice little run comes to an end this afternoon. Murray comes into this match having looked pretty decent and recovered from his horrendous Beijing Olympics performance and I think we have yet to see his best tennis of the week. Murray has wins over Wawrinka, Melzer, Llodra and Roitman in this tournament. prior to the Olympics Murray had been in great form beating Djokovic in the final of the TMS Cincinnati tournament and his previous two losses were both against Rafael Nadal. Andy beat Del Potro at the TMS Rome tournament and even with the bad blood he managed to keep his composure and chase his opponent. I have to somewhat agree with you that from what I have seen so far this week Murray has not looked all that sharp but again that was the effect of Beijing if you ask me and now he should have no problems getting to top form by the time this match rolls around. Both players have been tremendous on hardcourts this season and on paper the advantage probably goes to Del Potro. Having said that, Murray has some crazy fight in him and I really don't think he is going to be sent packing in this round. The public has a slight lean on Murray but I am very encouraged by the fact that a lot of people are going with the underdog as well. I think this is going to be a thriller and my money is all over Murray to end Del Potro's streak.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #34
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
Nadal not to win 3-0 $ 2.00

gl
Yeah I like this approach the best bro, and gone with a low stake on LAY Nadal 3-0 @ 1.91.

I do believe that Fish has a chance to pull the whole thing off (this also being one of the best places for him to do it)...he has just the style that can slam Rafa into next week, as we have seen happen before...and it helps that his form, and confidence, are currently at the highest level they have probably ever been (shocked to be saying this after he hurt my eyes only a matter of weeks ago!). But, at the same time, I do have my doubts...we know that Rafa is the worst match-up for him, and even though he perhaps looked shakey against Querrey, that doesn't mean he won't have recovered his composure over the last 48 hours, especially considering the champion he is, at heart. Just going to risk Fish for a set as, in this form, there is a chance that he could break away at some stage, but, in any other match with Rafa I'd doubt whether he could sustain it for the duration of a potential 5-setter.

GL
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #35
country flag superboy2006

superboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening chaps!

Andy has been dominating Pony being juniors on all surfaces ,now both of them have matured and both got thriving future....but!...definatly Andy has made much more quality statement on the Elite ATP tour.....Pony has founded his great streak competing against likes of an out of form Gasman,Haas,Kohls and good but still second division contenders like Hanescu,Melzer,Superbol and others.....i would rate 2 of his recent wins relatively relevent versus Roddick(who seems to be an open book for every decent Top 20 contender capable for holding pressure of his significant serve) and brutal win over Simon who can be compared with Murray(not that fit and gifted) and at that time Andy was rampaging at the Masters series beating the best from the best......yes Del Potro is a future top5 yes his serve and groundies are already lethal....but Andy seems to be a little better in every department at a current moment...but with the best offer at a price of 1.6 still havent decided yet to pull the trigger or not......Pony is a veritable threat anyway

Posess DEEPEST conviction that if Top50 single players were competing in doubles on a permanent basis best doubles demiurges would not achieve even half of their glory......both singles semifinal couples doesnt have expirience,common mutual understanding BUT.....they have trashed best doubles players easily.......just remember what Fed/Wawa done in Beijing.......really RADIANT with confidence concerning Gonzo/Monaco+3(What a record!) and Robredo/Roitman+4 (just first teaming up! and already semis of a GS!) highest stakes for me....

Good luck gentry.....
superboy2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #36
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Burro View Post
Yeah I like this approach the best bro, and gone with a low stake on LAY Nadal 3-0 @ 1.91.

I do believe that Fish has a chance to pull the whole thing off (this also being one of the best places for him to do it)...he has just the style that can slam Rafa into next week, as we have seen happen before...and it helps that his form, and confidence, are currently at the highest level they have probably ever been (shocked to be saying this after he hurt my eyes only a matter of weeks ago!). But, at the same time, I do have my doubts...we know that Rafa is the worst match-up for him, and even though he perhaps looked shakey against Querrey, that doesn't mean he won't have recovered his composure over the last 48 hours, especially considering the champion he is, at heart. Just going to risk Fish for a set as, in this form, there is a chance that he could break away at some stage, but, in any other match with Rafa I'd doubt whether he could sustain it for the duration of a potential 5-setter.

GL
yep fully agree with what u say jez, this will be closer as people think imo, but i cant trust Fish fully to pull of the huge upset yet, he will need a good 1st serve %, he normally struggles with that and avoid mental relapses, also he has to take to convert any chance he can get on rafas serve, we saw it with Andreev yesterday when he blew a lot of bps in the 2nd set.
Nadal was not impressive so far and looked a lil tired, he has been playing a lot of tennis recently, its a big challenge for your body and your mind, dont think he will struggle physically but perhaps mentally for at least a set or so.if Rafa gets short i am sure that Fish has the weapons to put pressure on nadal, the atmosphere and the night match will surely give Mardy a boost to perform well on home soil.

However this is Rafa we are talking about so he should be able to win this in the end but not without a fight imo, should be a great match
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #37
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Safina to beat Pennetta 2-0 4/6

Murray to beat Potro 4/9

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #38
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal not to win 3-0 @ 2.07
Fish to beat Nadal @ 8.00

Good luck.
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #39
country flag TheBrainiac

TheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrainiac View Post
Dlouhy/Paes to beat M.Gonzalez/Monaco , 1.50 at betfair BIG PLAY

Why ?

Cuz I cant believe argentinian duo can make Grand Slam finals on hardcourts , Dlouhy and Paes should have enough experience and doubles skills to set up a most likely finals battle with Bryan brothers .
6-2 , 6-0 = 40 minutes

too ez
TheBrainiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #40
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

You all are nuts backing Fish

Naydal 3-0 1.85

JDP 2.64
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #41
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

I actually give Fish a small chance but still this photo scares me

Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #42
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Venus looks a steal at +110 and I`m really surprised she isn`t favored. She has the better form at the moment, has won 2 of the last 3 on hardcourts, 3 0f the last 4 total, and Serena`s results in the tournament mean nothing as she has played absolutely no one. Perhaps some expect Venus to tank since little sis hasn`t won a major in ages? I wouldn`t put it past her so will probably stay away.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #43
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
andy M.@1.58
win
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #44
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
win
Uh oh.

You know what will happen now.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #45
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
Uh oh.

You know what will happen now.
Yep, that Murray will get broken right away and now Del Potro serves for the 3rd set...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote