Sunday Redemption - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #61
bad gambler

Default Re: Sunday Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
surely you are not talking about jankovic? plays quite ugly tennis and never reached a slam final let alone a slam win
Marat Safin has won 2 slams so the theory of intelligent players incapable of winning a slam should be thrown out the door.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #62
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
jankovic@1.952
tursunov@3.95
verdasco@2.01
win
l
l
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:21 AM   #63
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecir View Post
The correlation is simple. To do so whilst at the same time rubbing it in the face of others constitutes a lack of social awareness or possibly Narcissistic tendencies.
By 'it' I assume you refer to the use of imprecise language? When a canine defecates on the carpet, should you not rub his nose in it in order to discourage him from doing it again?

In regards to my displaying a lack of social awareness, there is a difference between being socially aware and being indifferent to the plight of others. In any case, there could be some truth to the suggestion of narcissism.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:28 AM   #64
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
By 'it' I assume you refer to the use of imprecise language? When a canine defecates on the carpet, should you not rub his nose in it in order to discourage him from doing it again?

In regards to my displaying a lack of social awareness, there is a difference between being socially aware and being indifferent to the plight of others. In any case, there could be some truth to the suggestion of narcissism.
Not implying any sort of pathology of course - just your garden variety type of Narcissism
Mecir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #65
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecir View Post
Not implying any sort of pathology of course - just your garden variety type of Narcissism

You draw some interesting conclusions.

(narcissism is not a proper noun, no need to persist with the capital letters)
Old 09-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #66
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Li over Dementieva @ 3.45 (5 units)
Cilic over Djokovic @ 6.40 (10 units)
upset special
very close on cilic.....u almost had it....

li just blows...she couldn't hold serves
Old 09-01-2008, 04:26 AM   #67
Banned!

lol

Nice post happy.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:05 AM   #68
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
Verdasco over Andreev @ 5/6
Srebotnik over Patty @ 4/5
LOST
LOST

Absolutely horrendus tournament for me, i think thats 8 lost bets in a row now.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #69
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Burro View Post
Tsonga vs. Robredo - UNDER 170.5 minutes @ 1.85
Won with half an hour to spare.

Man, this was like match of the year compared to Bartoli vs. Bammer...OMG. Women's tennis blows.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #70
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Wozniacki @2.02
Andreev @2.0
Federer NOT to win 3-0 @2.08
L
W
L
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #71
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
season:
83-82; +27,34 units
stake: 360,00 units
return: 387,34 units

Andreev @2,00 2 units
Tsonga -2,5 @1,85 2 units
Bammer - Bartoli >21,5 @1,85 2 units
Schnyder - Srebotnik >22 @1,85 2 units
Almagro - Muller 4 sets @2,80 2 units
Davydenko - Dima 4 sets @2,60 2 units
Sharky - Fena 4 sets @2,60 2 units
season:
87-85; +29,94 units
stake: 374,00 units
return: 403,94 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #72
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Bartoli over Bammer 8/13
Wozniaki over Jankovic 11/10
Gonzalez over Nemo 1/3
Roddick over Seppi 1/3
Andreev over Nando 1/1
LLWWW

3-2

I grabbed the 1/3 for roddick on the 1st day the odds came out on hills, dont wait till the day of the match to take odds.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #73
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Robredo over Tsonga 11/10

Wozniacki over Jankovic 1/1

Bammer over Bartoli 5/4

Srebotnik over Schnyder 5/6
Robredo over Tsonga 11/10 WIN

Wozniacki over Jankovic 1/1 LOSS

Bammer over Bartoli 5/4 WIN

Srebotnik over Schnyder 5/6 LOSS

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #74
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
LLWWW

3-2

I grabbed the 1/3 for roddick on the 1st day the odds came out on hills, dont wait till the day of the match to take odds.
Good hit m8- easy 1/3 shot landed

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #75
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post
Stepanek 7.00
Fed not to win 3:0 2.10
Stepanek(+6.5) 1.85
Andreev 1.90
Gonzo Nieminen over 38.5
Nieminen(+5.5) 1.85
L
L
L