Sunday Redemption - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2008, 12:53 PM   #16
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunday Redemption

season:
83-82; +27,34 units
stake: 360,00 units
return: 387,34 units

Andreev @2,00 2 units
Tsonga -2,5 @1,85 2 units
Bammer - Bartoli >21,5 @1,85 2 units
Schnyder - Srebotnik >22 @1,85 2 units
Almagro - Muller 4 sets @2,80 2 units
Davydenko - Dima 4 sets @2,60 2 units
Sharky - Fena 4 sets @2,60 2 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #17
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

jankovic@1.952
tursunov@3.95
verdasco@2.01
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #18
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Muller to beat Almagro @ 3.15

Andreev to beat Verdasco @ 1.94

Stepanek to win at least one set @ 2.1
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #19
country flag Terrier

Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
If Tsonga was 100percent then i would be on him- because he can hit winners and hit the ball very hard and leave Robredo struggling and he can still do that today power isnt where i would be concerned its the running he will have to do and you need 10 be 100percent and idont believe he is- Tsonga can and will hit the ball hard but he needs more than that against an old man like Moya thats enough to get him through but not today, we will soon see what happens best of luck m8
I can't see Tsonga running too much here. He will play his attacking game with great winners from halfcourt. It seems to me, Tommy is overrated by you, his defensive style neither suit for American fast courts, nor for the great ball hitter, like Tsonga. I'm on him - the banker of the day IMO
Terrier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:30 PM   #20
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
It is betfair bet, lay Fed 3-0 in setbetting and every other result = bet won
For the market to which you refer, Betfair offers the following options:

Fed 3-0
Fed 3-1
Fed 3-2
Stepa 3-0
Stepa 3-1
Stepa 3-2

While these options are all mutually exclusive (two or more cannot occur at the same time), they are not collectively exhaustive (there exist possilibilities outside of the listed options that can occur).

Ie. If either player were to retire/withdraw prior to the completion of the match for whatever reason, or if the tournament were to be cancelled, then your bet would be refunded.

Thus, it is incorrect to say "every other result = bet won".
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:33 PM   #21
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli over Bammer 8/13
Wozniaki over Jankovic 11/10
Gonzalez over Nemo 1/3
Roddick over Seppi 1/3
Andreev over Nando 1/1
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:44 PM   #22
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
Muller to beat Almagro @ 3.15

Andreev to beat Verdasco @ 1.94

Stepanek to win at least one set @ 2.1
like your Andreev and Stepanek bets mate, although I hate this Andreev with fucking passion
Old 08-31-2008, 01:45 PM   #23
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki over Jankvovic @ 2 looks the bet of the week to me, Jankovic struggled with her serve badly against Zheng throwing up tons of bps, unfortunately Zhengs serve is weak as piss and she also gave up far too many bps. From what i've seen of Wozniacki so far (apart from her great physique) is that her serving can be very dominant at times so hopefully she can concentrate on breaking rather than holding. Great odds.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:49 PM   #24
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
For the market to which you refer, Betfair offers the following options:

Fed 3-0
Fed 3-1
Fed 3-2
Stepa 3-0
Stepa 3-1
Stepa 3-2

While these options are all mutually exclusive (two or more cannot occur at the same time), they are not collectively exhaustive (there exist possilibilities outside of the listed options that can occur).

Ie. If either player were to retire/withdraw prior to the completion of the match for whatever reason, or if the tournament were to be cancelled, then your bet would be refunded.

Thus, it is incorrect to say "every other result = bet won".
Smartass as always.Of course I meant completed match.
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #25
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about WTA but it seems to me that Jankovic is being underrated by the books. IMO she is not a great match for Woz as she pretty much matches up with all of Woz's strengths and is able to keep with her in the long baseline exchanges. Also Woz has struggled to beat players from the top 10.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #26
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Smartass as always.Of course I meant completed match.
I like to be thorough.

That is what distinguishes people like me from people like you.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:24 PM   #27
country flag PerfectPairs

PerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond repute

2 for me today

Tsonga tb boredo @ 1.65

Wozniacki tb wierd al jankovic @ 1.95

Was tempted to hit Li Na over demented @ 2.80 but will stick with the 2 punts above

gl

Old 08-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #28
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Stepanek 7.00
Fed not to win 3:0 2.10
Stepanek(+6.5) 1.85
Andreev 1.90
Gonzo Nieminen over 38.5
Nieminen(+5.5) 1.85
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:37 PM   #29
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I like to be thorough.

That is what distinguishes people like me from people like you.

Or possibly a lack of social skills!
Mecir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:37 PM   #30
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Bartoli over Bammer 8/13
Wozniaki over Jankovic 11/10
Gonzalez over Nemo 1/3
Roddick over Seppi 1/3
Andreev over Nando 1/1
1/3 on Roddick?