What Racquet DO You Use? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #16
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Racquet DO You Use?

Non-playing/working: Prince o3 - superior slicing & volleying ability. Tops the ball heavy too.
Tournament/when training: Head Prestige Classic 600 - 93 model - technology increased until the year 1993 when this racquet was made... sheer driving pleasure... have 4 of them and dont use em much anymore... but i will keep out of sentimental value. They discontinued this racquet in 2000... and, a year later, used models of the 600 were being sold for $500+... and Head saw the value of recommencing production of it in 2004 i think...

Best racquet I ever held was a ProKennex Silver Ace Heritage Edition... they were brought out in the nineties and named after the popular Kennex Ace series of the 80's, tho, bore no real resembelance... triangular prism frame... The Black Ace Heritage came before it but was 100% graphite and brittle... used to snap even when serving... so, the Silver Ace Heritage was a composite and 80% graphite... better feel of the groud...

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a Silver Ace Heritage... contact me... I have been searching for this racquet for a number of years...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
country flag ogi

ogi is on a distinguished road

babolat pure storm, the gonzalez one
ogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #18
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Head MicroGEL Radical Pro Racquets

Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #19
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

The Ivanovic Yonex racket.