Great Britain F14 [September 08 - Nottingham - Hard] Winner: Martin Fischer - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #16
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Britain F14 [September 08 - Nottingham - Hard] Final: Fischer vs. Jeanclaud

Semifinal

Martin FISCHER (AUT) (1) defeated Colin FLEMING (GBR) 7-5 6-3
Frederic JEANCLAUDE (FRA) (3) defeated Jeremy BLANDIN (FRA) (2) 6-4 6-3

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #17
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Britain F14 [September 08 - Nottingham - Hard] Final: Fischer vs. Jeanclaud

Final

BLANDIN (FRA) / FISCHER (AUT) (2) defeated FLEMING (GBR) / O'BRIEN (IRL) 0-6 6-2 [11-9]

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #18
MONSOON season.

Two wins for Fischer over Fleming

Old 09-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #19
country flag FischOss

FischOss is on a distinguished road

Martin won 2:6 7:5 3:0 ret.

The story behind: Martin was down 2:6 4:5 and Matchpoint against him. Until this, he had no Breakpoint. But as always he fighted until the last point, broke him for the 5:5 and again for the 7:5... Then again to lead 2:0 in the third set, after the 3:0 the opponent decided not to play until the end.

Two Future-Wins in a row additionaly on in the doubles. This turnament he won today the third time in a row.

Now he has the honor to play for Austria in the Davis-Cup...

GO AUSTRIA GO
:
FischOss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #20
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

He won't get to play a match next week though. Peya is the better man.

Last edited by JMG : 09-14-2008 at 02:45 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #21
country flag FischOss

FischOss is on a distinguished road

Have you ever heared something about a "dead rubber"?

And an other question: Why still have Maximilian Abel in your Signature? He is in jail for robbery and because he used the services of prostitutes and couldnt pay... He blew his tennis career and after that he messed up his live...

GO AUSTRIA GO
:
FischOss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

1. No one gives a fuck about a death rubber and there shouldn't be any dead rubber next week anyway.

2. Abel is a great, charismatic and entertaining tennis player, definitely one of my faves. I've seen him live many times. I added him back to my signature couple of weeks ago, because I don't like the amount of negative and imcompetent comments about him and want to show that he still has fans.

3. You sound very arrogant when you talk about your Fischer. It sounds as if you want to indicate that Jeanclaude retired without being injured, that he retired just because he was losing.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #23
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FischOss View Post
Have you ever heared something about a "dead rubber"?

And an other question: Why still have Maximilian Abel in your Signature? He is in jail for robbery and because he used the services of prostitutes and couldnt pay... He blew his tennis career and after that he messed up his live...
legendary

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #24
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
1. No one gives a fuck about a death rubber and there shouldn't be any dead rubber next week anyway.

2. Abel is a great, charismatic and entertaining tennis player, definitely one of my faves. I've seen him live many times. I added him back to my signature couple of weeks ago, because I don't like the amount of negative and imcompetent comments about him and want to show that he still has fans.

3. You sound very arrogant when you talk about your Fischer. It sounds as if you want to indicate that Jeanclaude retired without being injured, that he retired just because he was losing.
JMG, you can say he is charismatic and entertaining, but Abel is not a great player Never had Top 150 potential, from what I've seen.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #25
country flag JMG

Default Re: Great Britain F14 [September 08 - Nottingham - Hard] Winner: Martin Fischer

Top 150 for sure, even people like Smeets are in there at the moment. Enough people who are involved in tennis are saying that he was one of the biggest German hopes in the last ten years.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
MONSOON season.

Default Re: Great Britain F14 [September 08 - Nottingham - Hard] Winner: Martin Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
Top 150 for sure, even people like Smeets are in there at the moment. Enough people who are involved in tennis are saying that he was one of the biggest German hopes in the last ten years.
Smeets can play very well I've seen it from him, but not from Abel. But then again, I probably never saw him anywhere near his best, considering he hasn't been playing that seriously for the last few years.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:53 PM   #27
country flag JMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Smeets can play very well I've seen it from him, but not from Abel. But then again, I probably never saw him anywhere near his best, considering he hasn't been playing that seriously for the last few years.
I've seen about 10 matches, for example a 63 62 over Junaid. What an incredible performance that was. He has one of the biggest forehands in Germany. 5 years ago even the Federer fans were afraid of him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. B View Post
shit, Abel breaks back!

4-3 C'monn Rogz, FOCUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. B View Post
4-4 f-ck, he had 3 bp there!!!!

Commonnnnnn!!!! this kid's a qualifier and you're letting him in!

After all, he wasn't even far away from the top 150 once and there's no doubt among the tennis experts that he could have done better than that.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:13 PM   #28
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what a polemic behind this Abel stuff, I didn't know about this.

I remember seeing him playing a challenger in Brazil at TV in 2002. I just don't remember if he was or not a good player
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote