Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #61
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT!

pipe down, ****y.
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #62
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Dancevic over Almagro 11/10

Gulbis to win in straight sets 3-0 6/5

WTA

Paszek over Rybarikova 4/7 ( bet of the day)

Keothavong over Schiavone 3/1
Dancevic over Almagro 11/10 LOSS

Gulbis to win in straight sets 3-0 6/5 PENDING

WTA

Paszek over Rybarikova 4/7 ( bet of the day) PENDING

Keothavong over Schiavone 3/1 WIN

ADDING Roddick 3-0 4/6

Keothavong at 3/1 makes up for the dancevic loss- nice odds to

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:16 PM   #63
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Almagro over Dancevic @ 1.85
that one won
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #64
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post
Donkey not to win 3:0 2.20

Donkey loves this vanue but his form is in fall...and Sela will be out there to play
Think Sela is a solid baseliner with some solid game....pretty bad serve and poor returning skills but Donkeys serve isnt so big so sela sholud put his racquet on lots of serves and be there waiting for oppotrunity to come and expect him to fight out there...ofcourse Donkey is capable to crush him if fluent and take the ball early...but if not so sela have a decent chance to grab a set here

Cilic not to win 3:0 1.65

Benneto is a weird tennis player...tough to call his matches...but always stronger when underdog and if playing decent have the game to upset Cilic...hes without any serious waepon but keep the ball in play and sometimes he manage to force opponents UE...
Cilic is good but still inst constant enough during his game and 1.65 For french to take a set here seems fair...hes in shitty form but may just be there to play today

Stepanek not to win 3:0 1.65

Starace is a hardcourt mug but this one is based on Stepanek bad form and his habbit to do some silly things when clean favorite in match
Stepanek better hardcoutrer with stronger waepons and better serve...but sometimes is prone to UE(expecially with his FH-side)...so just think that wont be easy even with poor Starace hardcourt game
Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post
adding

Gordo(8.5) 1.85
Tsonga(7.5) 1.85
Ginepri(5.5) 1.85
L
W
L
W
W
W

4-2
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #65
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlin View Post
you are all out after the first match
you have 40 posts in 2 years and use one of em to get smart me with me dickhead ? that parlay was a fucking joke , now get the fuck out lil prick
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #66
country flag PerfectPairs

PerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPairs View Post

Tipsa x Tsonga x Li x Davenport x Kuznetsova @ 2.60

and

Starace over Stepanek @ 4.00
WIN - Mugtastic! Although Tipsa was a void and hence only won at around 2.2

LOST
PerfectPairs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:57 AM   #67
country flag Thursto

Thursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursto View Post
Frank Dancevic @ $2.12(10 Units)

He has enjoyed his best season to date and remember he beat Nalbandian first-up at Wimbledon so he definitely is not overrawed by the occasions. The Canadian has a very big first ball which he can follow in well, and works tirelessly from the back of the court whilst waiting for the short ball to step up the attack. Almagro is a similar sort of player and although clay is his favourite terrain he is no mug on the hardcourts which are conjucive to his all-out aggression. He has a monsterous forehand which he'll look to make inroads with, but the fact is he simply hasn't got any matches under his belt having taken a month off due to a recurring wrist injury before Beijing where he was taken care of by Monfils in Round one. The Spaniard can enter the top 10 with a good fortnight here, but he is a known choker on the big stage as his results over the past 2 seasons would represent. The match is likely to be dominated by the serve to start out with, but the longer the match goes the more you'd favour Dancevic who is fitter than the slightly chubby Almagro who has also lost all 4 5-set matches in his career (Dancevic 3-4). Canada's number one man has his sights set on the top 100 and a great finish to a good year already, and recent wins over Ancic, Dent and Anderson would suggest he relishes the serve-outs.

Djokovic 3 - 0 @ $1.47(35Units)

Bad draw for Clement here facing the man who was so close to beating Federer last year but failed to take his chances in the first set breaker. Clement is a mere shadow of his former self despite playing above himself at Wimbledon, and he'll have his work cut out scurrying after deep and penetrating groundstrokes that Djokovic serves up. The Frenchman will need to adopt the serve-volley approach that served him well at the All England Club if he's to stand a hope in hell, because the fact is he simply won't outplay Djokovic from the baseline. The Serb is the ultimate professional who has few flaws to his game aside from the occasional bad body language and nerves but first round of a GS he just simply won't lose it. The Frenchman would have to display some magical tennis but to do so over the course of a best-of-5 set match is simply too much to ask especially for a veteran who lacks the one big weapon that could make life harder for Nole.

Tursunov 3 - 1 @ $3.55(5 Units)

Schwank has showed in his past two matches against Roddick (failed to serve out the match after making the comeback from a break down in the decider) and Minar (unable to go on with momentum when he finally got the break; broken straight back) that he still has heaps to learn. He is a renowned claycourter with a big heart and some great talent, and is making the transition to hardcourts where his game certainly is suited also. He has a better serve than a lot of his dirtballer counterparts, and is not afraid of going for his shots and dictating the baseline rallies. The problem for him is: a) this is Grand Slam tennis and b) he is up against undoubtedly the most aggressive player on the tour. Tursunov also has the booming serve and is just as brutal on the return and in general play where he loves to change the direction with power and has no patience for elongated rallies. The fiery Russian can get off the boil if put under pressure and can capitulate, but he's erased some of those old habits this year and comes into this event on the back of some handy wins over Gasquet, Safin, Lopez and Blake. Hardcourts are his forte and although he hasn't starred at this event he has been beaten by some very good players and made the third round at both the French and Wimby. Tursunov will be keen on a good tournament to break into the top 20 and if he keeps his cool and utilises his superior experience he should be able to deal the youngster a good lesson though I don't expect it to be totally one-way traffic.
Loss
Win
Win
Thursto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #68
country flag Thursto

Thursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Li 2 - 0 @ $1.72(25 Units)

Bloody love this girl. Got her at 13/8 yesterday a set down to the non-existant Peer. She played the match of her life against Venus in Beijing and has carried the winning trend over to here and I'll stick with my girl to beat the Italian Errani. Errani claimed a confortable win over Kostanic-Tosic but the pace and power of this Chinese beauty will spell the end. Au revoir Sara. She's so confident and quick and will be able to split open the cracks.

Magdalena Rybarikova @ $2.68 (10 Units)

A battle between two top-line youngsters who have made waves on the big circuit years apart. Paszek came onto the scene as a 16yo titlist in Slovenia but has suffered from expectation in recent times plummeting in the rankings and the win/loss ratios. Rybarikova is more of a newcomer, she only recently stopped playing regular ITF tournaments as she was winning them all and results at top flight against Cetkovska, Sprem, Wozniak and Wickmayer suggest she has a big future. She is much like her compatriot Hantuchova in her height and tiny frame, but moves a little better than Daniela and is unforgivingly aggressive. She hits beautifully on the run and can really pepper opponents with deep and accurate paint-skimming groundies. Paszek is also aggressive but she hits a little flatter but is also a little more sound in defense though results this year would suggest otherwise. She has a big heart, but is still prone to big lapses in concentration (also known as 'chokes') whereby she often loses leads and the serve starts to crumble (look no further than the Jankovic AO result). Rybarikova is a junior Grand Slam winner who next year will start claiming some big scalps, and if her first round annihilation of the steady Dulko is anything to go by the Slovak will be mighty hard to beat. She lost just 4 games, winning 76% of first serve points and totally overwhelming the Argentine on her own serve winning 58% of return points. Paszek's serve isn't too much better (more pace, not great rhythm or consistency) and if Maggie gets a look in here I'd expect her to dominate the Austrian with first-strike tennis.
Loss
Win
Old 08-28-2008, 02:00 AM   #69
country flag Thursto

Quote:
Also adding Tursunov x Gulbis x Ginepri x Mahut @ $4.66 (15 Units)
Loss
Old 08-28-2008, 02:52 AM   #70
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Dancevic over Almagro 11/10 LOSS

Gulbis to win in straight sets 3-0 6/5 PENDING

WTA

Paszek over Rybarikova 4/7 ( bet of the day) PENDING

ADDING Roddick 3-0 4/6

Keothavong at 3/1 makes up for the dancevic loss- nice odds to

Gulbis to win in straight sets 3-0 6/5 WIN

WTA

Paszek over Rybarikova 4/7 ( bet of the day) LOSS silly cow should of retired was injured but played through it

ADDING Roddick 3-0 4/6 WIN

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:16 AM   #71
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
Some interesting matches today, these are my thoughts on the 50-50 matches and some accumulator material.

50-50 matches:

Nicolas Almagro v Frank Dancevic
Dancevic

Robert Kendrick v Nicolas Mahut
Mahut

Jesse Levine v Chris Guccione
Levine

These are the only 3 matches i took last night, once again my luck amazes me.

LOST
LOST
LOST
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:34 AM   #72
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Mahut @1.88
Dancevic @2.24
L
L
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #73
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dancevic over Mugro 11/10
Gulbis over Tojo 1/3
Mahut over Kendrick 5/6
Moya over Qureshi 2/9

Pavluchenko over Scyhnder 9/4 - Patty is ripe for the taking, if the russian can put in a solid performance she can do it.

Eranni over Li Na 5/2- Odds too big, eranni might pull this out of the bag, li na can be very very eratic and her olympic duties might catch up with her if it goes to 3, eranni just won her 1st hardcourt title beating wozniaki and amg in straights, good player and a real possible upset.

Srebotnik 2-0 over Mouseburger @ 1/2 - Kat owns the mouseburger.

gl
3-4
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #74
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Dancevic to beat Almugro - $2.20

gl
lost
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #75
country flag Thursto

Wednesday's Profit or Lack of It

Staked 100 Units
Returned 96 Units
Win -4 Units