Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #46
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
Rezai, A v Bammer, S 27/08/2008 17:00 CEST 1.285 3.25

Well, I hit her hard and if they are not gonna correct this match I will hit it over and over with everything I have here!
They will simply return your stake, if they didnt already, sorry, I didnt read the next pages, but in this situations when the wodds are wrong they return the stake.

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #47
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
chris and frew are the best
spot on m8- Frew what a legend

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #48
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Burro View Post
lol mate, yeah I don't mind him as a commentator, and Frew is always a good laugh as well. Can't stand Smith/Durie...speak a load of crap half the time.

Gah, can't pull the trigger on Frank...think I want a bit more than 2.10...might wait and see if there is a bit of an odds movement close to game time. He is just one of those players that never really convinces me...incapable of sustaining a particularly good level of play, as is certainly evident in his mediocre results.

As for Roddick, I don't think Santoro is incapable of taking a set, but you're probably relying more on Roddick continuing to play like the mug he has done for the last month or more. Surely someone has slapped some sense into him since Washington.

Oh god Sam Smith is the worst! especially when she is doing atp- she has no idea- and what makes it worse is she thinks she knows everything and is always so serious

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #49
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Donkey not to win 3:0 2.20

Donkey loves this vanue but his form is in fall...and Sela will be out there to play
Think Sela is a solid baseliner with some solid game....pretty bad serve and poor returning skills but Donkeys serve isnt so big so sela sholud put his racquet on lots of serves and be there waiting for oppotrunity to come and expect him to fight out there...ofcourse Donkey is capable to crush him if fluent and take the ball early...but if not so sela have a decent chance to grab a set here

Cilic not to win 3:0 1.65

Benneto is a weird tennis player...tough to call his matches...but always stronger when underdog and if playing decent have the game to upset Cilic...hes without any serious waepon but keep the ball in play and sometimes he manage to force opponents UE...
Cilic is good but still inst constant enough during his game and 1.65 For french to take a set here seems fair...hes in shitty form but may just be there to play today

Stepanek not to win 3:0 1.65

Starace is a hardcourt mug but this one is based on Stepanek bad form and his habbit to do some silly things when clean favorite in match
Stepanek better hardcoutrer with stronger waepons and better serve...but sometimes is prone to UE(expecially with his FH-side)...so just think that wont be easy even with poor Starace hardcourt game
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #50
country flag superboy2006

superboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Obscure agenda for today with perfect work from bookies.......

Mugro is MUCH MUCH MUCH more superior contender in comparison with Frank,more than that, but for perfect lethal return skills Nic posesses booming serve and is a real prospect on firm surfaces...but his recent form fitness and luck of practice makes this encounter more or less equal for big serving nut Dancevic,
same goes for Mahut clash-Kendrick is a explicit journeyman who has never made an ATP statement and has been drifting around pony challengers.....but this years performance is calamity for sv stalwart defender-even his favorite grass has eluded him-was stunned by much lower opposition many times and Robert by himself posted some solid results for his standarts.....so better overall quality and match-up contradicts with poor form and injury concerns.......not good for betting.......if you as me.

So will be cautious here after yesterdays massacre(overestimated Hrbatys fitness and Zverevs current form which is crap actually)-1.9 for Mahut with medium stakes and +2 for Frank(Mugro has never been mental hero if something doesnt go his way).....
Good luck gentry.
superboy2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #51
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Oh god Sam Smith is the worst! especially when she is doing atp- she has no idea- and what makes it worse is she thinks she knows everything and is always so serious
I do agree mate but i think sam smith is at least the best of a bad bunch, sometimes its nice to have the man/woman chemistry to change things up a bit from the usual two blokes commentating.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #52
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

adding

Gordo(8.5) 1.85
Tsonga(7.5) 1.85
Ginepri(5.5) 1.85
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #53
country flag PerfectPairs

PerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond reputePerfectPairs has a reputation beyond repute

Its that time of the month: mugtiple

Tipsa x Tsonga x Li x Davenport x Kuznetsova @ 2.60

and

Starace over Stepanek @ 4.00

gl

Old 08-27-2008, 02:26 PM   #54
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
doesn't matter. he won't lose to ventura.
Agree, but would always take a bookie which voids in case of retirement.
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #55
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Dancevic over Mugro 11/10
Gulbis over Tojo 1/3
Mahut over Kendrick 5/6
Moya over Qureshi 2/9

Pavluchenko over Scyhnder 9/4 - Patty is ripe for the taking, if the russian can put in a solid performance she can do it.

Eranni over Li Na 5/2- Odds too big, eranni might pull this out of the bag, li na can be very very eratic and her olympic duties might catch up with her if it goes to 3, eranni just won her 1st hardcourt title beating wozniaki and amg in straights, good player and a real possible upset.

Srebotnik 2-0 over Mouseburger @ 1/2 - Kat owns the mouseburger.

gl
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #56
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

i know for sure frank needs to win the 1st set
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #57
country flag BostonBrian

BostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond repute

Dancevic
lay Paszek
BostonBrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #58
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Almagro over Dancevic @ 1.85
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #59
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

i am all in on this parlay

dancevic x ginepri x mahut x schiavone x li x schnyder x tipsarevic x davydenko x tursunov x tsonga
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #60
country flag danlin

danlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond reputedanlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
i am all in on this parlay

dancevic x ginepri x mahut x schiavone x li x schnyder x tipsarevic x davydenko x tursunov x tsonga
you are all out after the first match
danlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote