Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #31
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L James View Post
It seems you're changing your mind a lot lately. Yesterday you said Haas was the play of the day and you were right but you jumped off early. Then earlier this thread you said you probably favour Mugro but now you're all in on Dancevic? Not saying what's right or wrong, just something I've noticed.
I didn't say I favour Mugro. I was just trying to find arguments against Dancevic. IMO Dancevic is the play of the day (doesn't mean I will make money though).
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraxths View Post
can anyone give me any reasons not to take Tsonga? thanks
How about the fact that he was injured and haven't played in ages?
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #33
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timotheus View Post
How about the fact that he was injured and haven't played in ages?
doesn't matter. he won't lose to ventura.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #34
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Tsonga isn't losing to Ventura unless there are complications...and I gather that he has been training quite rigorously for the last couple of weeks (although I think he developed some inflammation before Beijing?).

I agree with BG and others about Dancevic...2.20 was a good price, and I'm still considering whether to take slightly lower current odds. Arguments run both ways for either player, so, certainly as concerns bilbo, you could easily get into "over analysis" territory with this one imo.

Again, not a lot else on the menu today.

If Eurosport is on Ashe I think I'm gonna cry...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #35
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L James View Post
It seems you're changing your mind a lot lately. Yesterday you said Haas was the play of the day and you were right but you jumped off early. Then earlier this thread you said you probably favour Mugro but now you're all in on Dancevic? Not saying what's right or wrong, just something I've noticed.
I'm surely not the best expert here but i really see Almagro in this one. He has the game to beat Dancevic. Last year Frank should have won against Safin and was at his best level.
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is Bilbo when you say and i quote- i dont know how Frank plans to win this match it makes you sound like you dont think he will win or dont feel to confident- thats how it comes across

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Burro View Post
Yeah, Tsonga isn't losing to Ventura unless there are complications...and I gather that he has been training quite rigorously for the last couple of weeks (although I think he developed some inflammation before Beijing?).

I agree with BG and others about Dancevic...2.20 was a good price, and I'm still considering whether to take slightly lower current odds. Arguments run both ways for either player, so, certainly as concerns bilbo, you could easily get into "over analysis" territory with this one imo.

Again, not a lot else on the menu today.

If Eurosport is on Ashe I think I'm gonna cry...

You get to hear the wonderfull sounds of Chris Bradnam

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 08-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #38
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
The thing is Bilbo when you say and i quote- i dont know how Frank plans to win this match it makes you sound like you dont think he will win or dont feel to confident- thats how it comes across
it means i don't feel too confident but on the other side he's the only dog worth to make an all in play
Old 08-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #39
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
it means i don't feel too confident but on the other side he's the only dog worth to make an all in play
Its a pretty shitty card today to many heavy favs at crap prices- tomorrow should be better

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 08-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #40
country flag ryan23

Dancevic over Almagro 11/10

Gulbis to win in straight sets 3-0 6/5

WTA

Paszek over Rybarikova 4/7 ( bet of the day)

Keothavong over Schiavone 3/1

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 08-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #41
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I hope Frank can win it for you
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #42
country flag searchinio

searchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond reputesearchinio has a reputation beyond repute

Really no one on Fabrice here? He should at least win one set imo and you get 2,40 for this happening!
Santoro likes Big Servers, it`s night session and andys form has been shit lately...

Come on Magician!!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #43
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchinio View Post
Really no one on Fabrice here? He should at least win one set imo and you get 2,40 for this happening!
Santoro likes Big Servers, it`s night session and andys form has been shit lately...

Come on Magician!!
No chance imo- Roddick 3-0 sets is a gift- cant see Santoro getting 1 set

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #44
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chris and frew are the best
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #45
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol mate, yeah I don't mind him as a commentator, and Frew is always a good laugh as well. Can't stand Smith/Durie...speak a load of crap half the time.

Gah, can't pull the trigger on Frank...think I want a bit more than 2.10...might wait and see if there is a bit of an odds movement close to game time. He is just one of those players that never really convinces me...incapable of sustaining a particularly good level of play, as is certainly evident in his mediocre results.

As for Roddick, I don't think Santoro is incapable of taking a set, but you're probably relying more on Roddick continuing to play like the mug he has done for the last month or more. Surely someone has slapped some sense into him since Washington.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote