Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT!

Rezai, A v Bammer, S 27/08/2008 17:00 CEST 1.285 3.25

Well, I hit her hard and if they are not gonna correct this match I will hit it over and over with everything I have here!
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sportingbet's Wednesday GIFT!

Anyone here has experiences with SPORTINGBET and this kind of miss-hits?!
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 AM   #3
bad gambler

Dancevic to beat Almugro - $2.20

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
Anyone here has experiences with SPORTINGBET and this kind of miss-hits?!
They can quote an error and pay you the reverse odds if they find out.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:37 AM   #5
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Mahut @1.88
Dancevic @2.24

Last edited by cardio : 08-27-2008 at 07:45 AM.
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mahut odds look too good to be true. Is he injured?
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #7
country flag Thursto

Thursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond repute

Frank Dancevic @ $2.12(10 Units)

He has enjoyed his best season to date and remember he beat Nalbandian first-up at Wimbledon so he definitely is not overrawed by the occasions. The Canadian has a very big first ball which he can follow in well, and works tirelessly from the back of the court whilst waiting for the short ball to step up the attack. Almagro is a similar sort of player and although clay is his favourite terrain he is no mug on the hardcourts which are conjucive to his all-out aggression. He has a monsterous forehand which he'll look to make inroads with, but the fact is he simply hasn't got any matches under his belt having taken a month off due to a recurring wrist injury before Beijing where he was taken care of by Monfils in Round one. The Spaniard can enter the top 10 with a good fortnight here, but he is a known choker on the big stage as his results over the past 2 seasons would represent. The match is likely to be dominated by the serve to start out with, but the longer the match goes the more you'd favour Dancevic who is fitter than the slightly chubby Almagro who has also lost all 4 5-set matches in his career (Dancevic 3-4). Canada's number one man has his sights set on the top 100 and a great finish to a good year already, and recent wins over Ancic, Dent and Anderson would suggest he relishes the serve-outs.

Djokovic 3 - 0 @ $1.47(35Units)

Bad draw for Clement here facing the man who was so close to beating Federer last year but failed to take his chances in the first set breaker. Clement is a mere shadow of his former self despite playing above himself at Wimbledon, and he'll have his work cut out scurrying after deep and penetrating groundstrokes that Djokovic serves up. The Frenchman will need to adopt the serve-volley approach that served him well at the All England Club if he's to stand a hope in hell, because the fact is he simply won't outplay Djokovic from the baseline. The Serb is the ultimate professional who has few flaws to his game aside from the occasional bad body language and nerves but first round of a GS he just simply won't lose it. The Frenchman would have to display some magical tennis but to do so over the course of a best-of-5 set match is simply too much to ask especially for a veteran who lacks the one big weapon that could make life harder for Nole.

Tursunov 3 - 1 @ $3.55(5 Units)

Schwank has showed in his past two matches against Roddick (failed to serve out the match after making the comeback from a break down in the decider) and Minar (unable to go on with momentum when he finally got the break; broken straight back) that he still has heaps to learn. He is a renowned claycourter with a big heart and some great talent, and is making the transition to hardcourts where his game certainly is suited also. He has a better serve than a lot of his dirtballer counterparts, and is not afraid of going for his shots and dictating the baseline rallies. The problem for him is: a) this is Grand Slam tennis and b) he is up against undoubtedly the most aggressive player on the tour. Tursunov also has the booming serve and is just as brutal on the return and in general play where he loves to change the direction with power and has no patience for elongated rallies. The fiery Russian can get off the boil if put under pressure and can capitulate, but he's erased some of those old habits this year and comes into this event on the back of some handy wins over Gasquet, Safin, Lopez and Blake. Hardcourts are his forte and although he hasn't starred at this event he has been beaten by some very good players and made the third round at both the French and Wimby. Tursunov will be keen on a good tournament to break into the top 20 and if he keeps his cool and utilises his superior experience he should be able to deal the youngster a good lesson though I don't expect it to be totally one-way traffic.
Thursto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:01 AM   #8
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

mugro took a set off monfils in beijing. not too bad for his only match on hard after the clay season. i'm not sure how frank plans to win this match.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #9
country flag Thursto

Thursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond reputeThursto has a reputation beyond repute

Li 2 - 0 @ $1.72(25 Units)

Bloody love this girl. Got her at 13/8 yesterday a set down to the non-existant Peer. She played the match of her life against Venus in Beijing and has carried the winning trend over to here and I'll stick with my girl to beat the Italian Errani. Errani claimed a confortable win over Kostanic-Tosic but the pace and power of this Chinese beauty will spell the end. Au revoir Sara. She's so confident and quick and will be able to split open the cracks.

Magdalena Rybarikova @ $2.68 (10 Units)

A battle between two top-line youngsters who have made waves on the big circuit years apart. Paszek came onto the scene as a 16yo titlist in Slovenia but has suffered from expectation in recent times plummeting in the rankings and the win/loss ratios. Rybarikova is more of a newcomer, she only recently stopped playing regular ITF tournaments as she was winning them all and results at top flight against Cetkovska, Sprem, Wozniak and Wickmayer suggest she has a big future. She is much like her compatriot Hantuchova in her height and tiny frame, but moves a little better than Daniela and is unforgivingly aggressive. She hits beautifully on the run and can really pepper opponents with deep and accurate paint-skimming groundies. Paszek is also aggressive but she hits a little flatter but is also a little more sound in defense though results this year would suggest otherwise. She has a big heart, but is still prone to big lapses in concentration (also known as 'chokes') whereby she often loses leads and the serve starts to crumble (look no further than the Jankovic AO result). Rybarikova is a junior Grand Slam winner who next year will start claiming some big scalps, and if her first round annihilation of the steady Dulko is anything to go by the Slovak will be mighty hard to beat. She lost just 4 games, winning 76% of first serve points and totally overwhelming the Argentine on her own serve winning 58% of return points. Paszek's serve isn't too much better (more pace, not great rhythm or consistency) and if Maggie gets a look in here I'd expect her to dominate the Austrian with first-strike tennis.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #10
country flag Thursto

Also adding Tursunov x Gulbis x Ginepri x Mahut @ $4.66 (15 Units)
Old 08-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #11
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
mugro took a set off monfils in beijing. not too bad for his only match on hard after the clay season. i'm not sure how frank plans to win this match.
I thought the same. Monfils played well during Olympics Game so i must back Mugro. I don't trust Frank on a possible long-match.
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #12
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Some interesting matches today, these are my thoughts on the 50-50 matches and some accumulator material.

50-50 matches:

Nicolas Almagro v Frank Dancevic
Dancevic

Robert Kendrick v Nicolas Mahut
Mahut

Jesse Levine v Chris Guccione
Levine

Possible Accumulator Material:

Eduardo Schwank v Dmitry Tursunov
Tursunov

Aisam Qureshi v Carlos Moya
Moya

Robby Ginepri v Amer Delic
Ginepri

Handicap bets of the day:

Sam Warburg v Janko Tipsarevic
Warburg

Robby Ginepri v Amer Delic
Ginepri

Radek Stepanek v Potito Starace
Starace
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #13
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Dancevic in my mind is a superior hard court player to Almagro and should get the job done today.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #14
country flag chavkev

chavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond reputechavkev has a reputation beyond repute

Right, here is another one of those ill advised mega parlays.

Tursanov 1.36
Mahut 1.80
Almagro 1.72
Tipsarevic 1.36
Tsonga 1.20
Na Li 1.28
(Snooker) Ali Carter 1.33

£22 0n to win 230.87. If this wins I'll be amazed, but fun anyway.

Other than Mahut and Almagro these are self-explanatory. Almagro will be ultra-motivated to do well in the hard-court/carpet season as its a good chance to make some decent points/money

Mahut is better at tennis than Kendrick who is a journeyman at best and like most Americans, priced rather higher than his abilities suggest. I may be totally wrong here but it will be a lot of fun finding out!!

Good luck
chavkev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #15
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavkev View Post
Tursanov 1.36
Mahut 1.80
Almagro 1.72
Tipsarevic 1.36
Tsonga 1.20
Na Li 1.28
(Snooker) Ali Carter 1.33
Looks damn good. I follow this.

Edit : i don't like Mahut. I will choose another selection.

Last edited by Julio : 08-27-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Mahut on a parlay ? No, thanks.
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote