Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #1471
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Just popped in to say like the new User Name Karin, and welcome back to MTF Daniel Hope all is well with you. Oh and hi Djou as well
Wosiiiieee
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #1472
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
Wosiiiieee
Hi Djou

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #1473
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the times when you and Karin posted in the Castle
Old 10-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #1474
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think we both miss them too. But as she said here last night - people move on and times change Castle has changed a lot in the last month or so and I don't like the way it's changed.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 10-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #1475
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
I'm a religious person, but I don't mind if people around me believe or not, it's a personal option, what I don't like is fanatism, and it goes both ways, some atheists think all religious people are retards and some religious are just downright scary on their closed-minded view of the world
I fully agree with you. It's FANATISM that makes folks scary.
But still... my rant was induced by a recent quote from my country's prime-minister saying that 'christians most often have better moral values than others'. :retard:

Quote:
I don't have a issue with atheist/agnostics and respect everyone as long as they don't treat me as a lesser person just for the fact that I believe in something
You'll never ever anything like that from me.

Quote:
Millions of crimes have been committed in the history of mankind, religion is just another excuse, people would just find a way, a excuse to kill each other, just because they can't accept the differences and sadly it is a part of human nature as you can see through the centuries, religion itself isn't bad, what is wrong is the fact that some of the religious people seem to think that they have all the truth and bring fanaticism and violence into something that's usually peaceful from the core, make their faith a complete contradiction, because all religions are just about the same principles: love and respect
I sometimes think it's just a matter of politics, having/keeping/getting power over others. There's a saying in my country about 'the vicar and the salesman' saying to each other, "If you keep them stupid, I'll make sure they stay poor"...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #1476
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think we both miss them too. But as she said here last night - people move on and times change Castle has changed a lot in the last month or so and I don't like the way it's changed.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #1477
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

I hear what you say Wosiie, I do. Then again, I can't help but miss you and Karin, really. It feels different without you guys in the Castle, like there's something missing...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #1478
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Karin i prefer this name

Dani welcome back
Quote:
Wosiiiieee
Alex, Dani, Djou,

Quote:
Quote:
Rosie!

I posted in The Castle yesterday. Yeah, I am WEAK.
I'll try and be a bit more concious about it, not to allow myself get involved in discussions that upset me from now on - and yes, I do agree with you, that endless pictures of various alcoholica aren't of much interest to me either.

Thanks all!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #1479
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Karin is your PM a righty or a lefty?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #1480
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

Karin
Old 10-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #1481
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Hi to the lolcat King

Quote:
I hear what you say Wosiie, I do. Then again, I can't help but miss you and Karin, really. It feels different without you guys in the Castle, like there's something missing...
I speak to most of the others from the Thread on FB. Are you on there? If so - you can PM me your User Name and I can always add you, so we can catch up there from time to time. That's where I chat to Jase, and Tori and some others these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Rosie!

I posted in The Castle yesterday. Yeah, I am WEAK.
I'll try and be a bit more concious about it, not to allow myself get involved in discussions that upset me from now on - and yes, I do agree with you, that endless pictures of various alcoholica aren't of much interest to me either.

Thanks all!
Not weak Just made a different choice from me - that's your choice and I respect it.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #1482
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Karin i prefer this name

Dani welcome back
Hey Alex. I missed yous all I can't rep you at the moment so I'll just say thanks in post

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #1483
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

Quote:
I speak to most of the others from the Thread on FB. Are you on there? If so - you can PM me your User Name and I can always add you, so we can catch up there from time to time. That's where I chat to Jase, and Tori and some others these days.
For some reason, I cant rep you back Neither can I with you Karin... What the heck, it keeps telling me that I have to spread some reputation around before I can rep you both, and Jase too... Is that an effing joke, so now I can't rep people I want to... Anyway, I'm not much into these modern social network stuff, but you'll be the first to know if I change my mind someday Oh, and you're fully spot on about what you said in your rep
Old 10-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #1484
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
For some reason, I cant rep you back Neither can I with you Karin... What the heck, it keeps telling me that I have to spread some reputation around before I can rep you both, and Jase too... Is that an effing joke, so now I can't rep people I want to... Anyway, I'm not much into these modern social network stuff, but you'll be the first to know if I change my mind someday Oh, and you're fully spot on about what you said in your rep
Don't worry about the Rep - there is some rule in MTF that you have to Rep a certain number of people (either 10 or 20, not sure of the figure), before you can start sending them to the same people again And - yes - if you change your mind I'm always there. I'm not an avid Social Network person myself, but it's a good way of just keeping up with people, albeit only briefly.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #1485
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

Quote:
Don't worry about the Rep - there is some rule in MTF that you have to Rep a certain number of people (either 10 or 20, not sure of the figure), before you can start sending them to the same people again And - yes - if you change your mind I'm always there. I'm not an avid Social Network person myself, but it's a good way of just keeping up with people, albeit only briefly.
Thanks for explaining Rosiiie Good to know. Anyway, I still think it's kind of a silly rule if you ask me. Plus I have an upgraded account... Why should I be forced to rep other people in order to rep those I really want to, or just to rep back to those who repped me... Anyway, it feels good talking to you