Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #1441
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Another fav of mine by Marillion - sorry, Mr. Derek Dick :

"I'm punting
I'm beagling
I'm wining
Reclining -

Im rocking
Im fucking
So welcome
Its a party! -

Angie chalks another blue
Mother smiles she did it too
Chitters chat and gossips lash
Posers pose, pressmen flash, flash
Smiles polluted with false charm
Locking on to royal arms -

Society columns now ensured!
Returns to mingle with the crowds.
Oh what a crowd!!

Oh, punting on the cam
Oh please do come they say
Beagling on the downs
Oh please so come they say
Garden party held today they say
Oh please do come
Oh please do come, they say... "

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #1442
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

I've just been invited to make a journey through Peru. Walking the Inca Trail no less.
should I accept or no?

I want to.

Anathema

Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #1443
country flag Heners

Heners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond repute

change your name
Old 10-07-2009, 04:43 AM   #1444
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heners View Post
change your name
Yep I did. Yet another Porcupine Tree's song title.
And now dear folks, I'm heading for the bed.

Anathema

Old 10-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #1445
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
No, I never was in Açores (that's how you write it in portuguese ), but as you might understand, there's always a lot of publicity on TV to both archipelagos and the newest fashion in a TV channel over here is to produce soap-operas partially in Açores or Madeira, so they can show all that natural beauty (needless to say that they pay huge amounts of money to that channel for the indirect publicity...). But if you like nature, I would definitely recommend you a trip to Açores. Not only for the landscapes, which are absolutely gorgeous, but also for the diversity of fauna and flora. If you're a biologist, it should come close to paradise for you!

First photo was taken from the Santa Justa's lift, wasn't it? And by the way, those trams are called "eléctricos" and they are awesome! Had the opportunity to take a ride in one and the feel and sound of the wood grinding while you're inside it is priceless!

There is indeed an historical tension between portuguese and spanish, but the relations between the two countries are great. Of course you might hear some people trash-talking Spain out of the blue, but most of the times is just harmless jokes! I believe we get along pretty well nowadays!
Well i prefer the Portuguese over the Spanish so its all good

I was in Tavira last year, nice little place

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #1446
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

So ur Bonnie The Cat

Nice name
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #1447
country flag Black Dog

Black Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
I've just been invited to make a journey through Peru. Walking the Inca Trail no less.
should I accept or no?

I want to.
Well, it's probably the opportunity of a lifetime, no? If it is, then you should go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Well i prefer the Portuguese over the Spanish so its all good

I was in Tavira last year, nice little place
Tavira isn't that far from Spain... Glad you like portuguese people! But spanish guys are also cool, and the ones that usually visit this thread seem to corroborate this opinion!

Oh, classics:

"There is no such thing as a natural death: nothing that happens to a man is ever natural, since his presence calls the world into question. All men must die: but for every man his death is an accident and, even if he knows it and consents to it, an unjustifiable violation."
Black Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #1448
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

LOL WTF Karin.

Wosie will love it.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #1449
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
So ur Bonnie The Cat

Nice name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
LOL WTF Karin.

Wosie will love it.
- well a cat good enough for Porcupine Tree to name a song after her...
I just couldn't resist. I hope the cat in my avvy is indeed Bonnie.

Quote:
Well, it's probably the opportunity of a lifetime, no? If it is, then you should go!
Yes! I have to do a lot of reading on Peru now. The opportunity of having a long-distance hike at 4000 meters... WOW. I'll have to get some training for that as well, thin air and the like...

Quote:
Tavira isn't that far from Spain... Glad you like portuguese people! But spanish guys are also cool, and the ones that usually visit this thread seem to corroborate this opinion!
Sure they do!
I have to say I *never* ever had any 'bad' experiences with folks abroad anywhere, except perhaps some stupid French folks some 20 years ago who mistook us for Germans - and apparently, being a German is enough for some to decide not to fairly treat people . Incredibly stupid, imho, and a real shame. But I'm sure those were just a few stupid people, the majority of the French folks are just as nice as folks anywhere. Especially when you give an attempt of speaking their language, .

Quote:
Oh, classics:

One of the most moving songs ever written and firmly in my Top 10 of 'Best Songs Ever'.
Well in only a couple days' time, I'm gonna see the man responsible for it playing LIVE.

Anathema

Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #1450
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
should I accept or no?

I want to.
hell yeah. I'd go. What is with the name change?

Miss chatting to you btw. I'm not proggy enough to post here.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #1451
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
hell yeah. I'd go. What is with the name change?

Miss chatting to you btw. I'm not proggy enough to post here.
Hi there Tori!

Yeah I'm thinking of going, sure. Never been to the South American continent before... wow. And it's sort of an offer I just can't refuse. Apparently one of my folks won the lottery or something.

The name change is the coincidence of having found out the name of my fav musician's studio cat + a picture of one of his best friends cuddling a kittie -> I guess it's Bonnie!

You don't need to be proggy to chat over here, btw. Always welcome!

Anathema

Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #1452
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

One of my all time fav.

Soft Machine (the classic lineup: Ayers - Wyatt - Ratledge) : We Did It Again
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #1453
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh, classics:

The Spanish people on this forum are great i have nothing bad against anyone from spain

Yep Tavira is very close to Spain

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #1454
country flag Black Dog

Black Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
The Spanish people on this forum are great i have nothing bad against anyone from spain

Yep Tavira is very close to Spain
Oh, when I said that spanish people were also cool I didn't assume that you didn't like them... Sorry if I dind't make myself clear!

And in honour of Karin's new username:

"There is no such thing as a natural death: nothing that happens to a man is ever natural, since his presence calls the world into question. All men must die: but for every man his death is an accident and, even if he knows it and consents to it, an unjustifiable violation."
Black Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #1455
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Oh, when I said that spanish people were also cool I didn't assume that you didn't like them... Sorry if I dind't make myself clear!

And in honour of Karin's new username:
Fábio!

In answer...

"Remember Me Lover"

Anathema