Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 95 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #1411
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

OOoooohhhhh!!!

PT's performance of Moon Loop in 1995!
I missed this particular concert, but I was there at the follow-up in my home-town...

And even more, Dislocated Day...
A Starfish Leads the Dance...

Ah all those great memories of old... Long-haired Mr. S.W.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 03:29 AM   #1412
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Counting down the days... 9 8 7 6 ....

Mother & Child Divided.
Hope Mr. Robert Fripp will join in.

Anathema

Old 10-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #1413
Anathemaniac

I don't really understand what happened with 'Big Record Company Business', lately - I once uploaded all my PT vids, and all got *busted* by YouTube. Apparently, something's changed lately, as of now... all of their songs recorded on their 'Arriving Somewhere...'-DVD are THERE again!

And so, here's their BEST of all:

This is like seeing back Federer in 2006... ~sigh~

Even Less from Stupid Dream.

Play it again, Sam Steven.
The FULL 15-minute-version, coming October 12th, please!

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-04-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:55 AM   #1414
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

YouTube sucks
if you get in trouble, you can always upload the vids to Vimeo or Dailymotion

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #1415
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
YouTube sucks
if you get in trouble, you can always upload the vids to Vimeo or Dailymotion
- Nat .
I'm so happy to see The Master's lovely music being back on YouTube, as I think not many folks know about the alternatives you just pointed at. Sure as HELL I didn't know about those sites. Thanks so much!

Anathema

Old 10-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #1416
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

hey, don't worry, YouTube has become increasingly annoying with their copyright policies, I understand the fact that they can't broadcast a whole movie that is in theaters right now, but a video taken by a fan? :retard: :retard: :retard:

next thing you know there will only be the vids of funny animals, the viral vid of the day (usually someone doing something embarrassing) and the trailer that the studios think has to go in there :retard:

Old 10-04-2009, 04:14 AM   #1417
Anathemaniac

Quote:
hey, don't worry, YouTube has become increasingly annoying with their copyright policies, I understand the fact that they can't broadcast a whole movie that is in theaters right now, but a video taken by a fan? :retard: :retard: :retard:

next thing you know there will only be the vids of the fall of the lolcat of the day, the viral vid of the day and the trailer that the studios think has to go in there :retard:
All too true!
But these weren't fan vids, but from an official release. Apparently the :retard: Suits still didn't get the fact that the BEST way to support an 'underground' band is to showcase them on the net. And even more apparently, somehow, somewhere, someone busted them folks, as of now, all of Mr. S.W.'s gorgeous vids are available for anyone to watch again!

The 'Suits' even busted my OWN personal crappy vids.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-04-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:22 AM   #1418
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

even worse Karin, even worse, they just don't get the fact that not all the bands have powerful record labels behind them promoting their vids on MTV (or crappy musical channel of your country), YouTube is frankly as good as it can get for some bands and those morons try to take those vids down without any copyright issue in the way? no one is giving YouTube google a hard time about it yet they are very "proactive" when it comes to that :retard: :retard:

next thing you know, music will be prohibited in mySpace (which is also an important distribution source for indie/underground bands around the globe) :retard:

the copyright war is going way out of control, I understand the need to protect the intellectual property and the money invested in creating stuff, but those who don't mind (or need to) having their work publicized for free are paying the consequences

Old 10-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #1419
Anathemaniac

Quote:
even worse Karin, even worse, they just don't get the fact that not all the bands have powerful record labels behind them promoting their vids on MTV (or crappy musical channel of your country), YouTube is frankly as good as it can get for some bands and those morons try to take those vids down without any copyright issue in the way? no one is giving YouTube google a hard time about it yet they are very "proactive" when it comes to that :retard: :retard:

next thing you know, music will be prohibited in mySpace (which is also an important distribution source for indie/underground bands around the globe) :retard:
Well, funniest thing of all is that I now witness my beloved, highly underrated Porcupine Tree take the Music World as a Hurricane! So fantastic, after having witnessed the guys struggling for over 15 years.

It's like a Dream coming true - yeah, a Stupid Dream as they said themselves some six, seven years ago.

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here... VAMOS!!!

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-04-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #1420
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Vamooooooooooooooos!

Old 10-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #1421
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Vamooooooooooooooos!
Indeed.
Waaaahhhhh..., only nine days left from now,.... to see my beloved Master of Prog play LIVE again.... whhhhaaaaaahhhhhh

Oops I'm drunk. Better get out of here, right now.

Okay, one more, because I'm an over-sensitive, oldie-hippie :

Jon Anderson. Richard C. Wakeman. Chrissie Squire.

Bye, thanks for all the lovely posts folks!

Anathema

Old 10-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #1422
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

see you later Karin

Old 10-04-2009, 04:53 AM   #1423
Anathemaniac

Quote:
see you later Karin
and Nat!

Anathema

Old 10-04-2009, 04:53 AM   #1424
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Old 10-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #1425
country flag Black Dog

Black Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I'm back! I will see if I can post a couple of Lisbon views here later today (if Karin allows, of course ). By the way, do I need to resize the pics before I post them or does the forum have that [IMG=...x...]...[/IMG] tool to resize them over here?

And in the meanwhile, good and recent stuff:

"There is no such thing as a natural death: nothing that happens to a man is ever natural, since his presence calls the world into question. All men must die: but for every man his death is an accident and, even if he knows it and consents to it, an unjustifiable violation."
Black Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote