Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #1396
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Right back atcha I miss you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I don't know what to say to that

Karin + Rosie
J_Sun Good to see you sweetie

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #1397
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I know the Pendragon guys very well And still see some of the old IQ and Pallas boys around - though they're not so much "boys" anymore as they're all older than me (and that's saying something )xDid you ever see Twelfth Night btw? And if so - what did you think?
Alas, no, I missed them!
Only discovered them AFTER Geoff Mann died in 1993. Too late to the party, no?

Yeah, they're all 'old guys' nowadays, but still come around to tour once in a while - in the small clubs. That shows that their hearts are still with the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I don't know what to say to that

Karin + Rosie
Jase

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #1398
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Rosie + Karin .
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #1399
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the level here is sinking lower by the minute. It was much better when it wasn't under "chat threads".

And by level I mean posters, not the music.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #1400
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Wow, the level here is sinking lower by the minute. It was much better when it wasn't under "chat threads".

And by level I mean posters, not the music.
Ah, Gu, as friendly as always.

Anathema

Old 10-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #1401
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Alas, no, I missed them!
Only discovered them AFTER Geoff Mann died in 1993. Too late to the party, no?

Yeah, they're all 'old guys' nowadays, but still come around to tour once in a while - in the small clubs. That shows that their hearts are still with the music.

Jase
Geoff was one of my very dearest friends - both he and his wife - his tragic death so young is something I've never quite got over. And one member of that band (won't give away too much to say who ) was my first ever serious boyfriend. That's why I asked you about them.

Quote:
Ah, Gu, as friendly as always.
Sometimes the IGNORE function is the best part of MTF. No way do I wish to sully my memories of beautiful music and a wonderful, long-departed and dear friend by reading the posts of some people.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 10-03-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #1402
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn
Old 10-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #1403
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Geoff Mann was one of my very dearest friends - both he and his wife Jane, - his tragic death so young is something I've never quite got over. And one member of that band (won't give away too much to say who ) was my first ever serious boyfriend. That's why I asked you about them.
WOW!

Geoff Mann's story is a very tragic one indeed. Had he still been around, he might have had a career like Peter Hammill, he reminded me a lot of him in his way of singing and his presentation on stage - very emotional. Too bad.

Anathema

Old 10-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #1404
country flag Certinfy

Wow Rosie that's amazing.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #1405
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
WOW!

Geoff Mann's story is a very tragic one indeed. Had he still been around, he might have had a career like Peter Hammill, he reminded me a lot of him in his way of singing and his presentation on stage - very emotional. Too bad.
I have every tape, album etc that Geoff ever did. Listening to them a lot still comforts me. He and Jane were an amazingly strong couple.

RIP Geoff

Old 10-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #1406
Anathemaniac

Quote:
I have every tape, album etc that Geoff ever did. Listening to them a lot still comforts me. He and Jane were an amazingly strong couple.

RIP Geoff
Yeah I fully understand, if you were THAT close to an artist! It's like listening to a 'Friend-not-there...'

Thanks for the vids, great stuff.

Anathema

Old 10-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #1407
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Yeah I fully understand, if you were THAT close to an artist! It's like listening to a 'Friend-not-there...'

Thanks for the vids, great stuff.
No worries As they always say - sh*t happens in life - we all just have to learn to deal with it in our own ways. But let's just say that undoubtedly when I remember Geoff and others I have loved who are no longer with us, it puts life into perspective, and makes the petty dramas and unpleasantness perpetrated by some people on MTF seem even more pointless and ridiculous.

I'm sure I'll stop by again sometime, which willl please some people I'm sure Bye for now anyway - been nice to catch up

Old 10-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #1408
Anathemaniac

Quote:
No worries As they always say - sh*t happens in life - we all just have to learn to deal with it in our own ways. But let's just say that undoubtedly when I remember Geoff and others I have loved who are no longer with us, it puts life into perspective, and makes the petty dramas and unpleasantness perpetrated by some people on MTF seem even more pointless and ridiculous.
So true. Repeat after me: "It's the Internet!"

Quote:
I'm sure I'll stop by again sometime, which willl please some people I'm sure Bye for now anyway - been nice to catch up
Rosie, be sure to stop by sometime again. Have a great weekend!

Anathema

Old 10-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #1409
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes the IGNORE function is the best part of MTF. No way do I wish to sully my memories of beautiful music and a wonderful, long-departed and dear friend by reading the posts of some people.
I'm glad to know my message was taken perfectly.

Fangirl.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #1410
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Rosie, be sure to stop by sometime again. Have a great weekend!
Thanks Karin - and same to you. Oh and thanks for the Rep btw - and don't worry - I know I am welcome here by you as the thread starter - and that's all I care about

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 10-03-2009 at 04:51 PM.