Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #706
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
One more bad joke about the French and I'll mobilize the French players forum to report you to hell.
And I'll report you for calling the mods "hell".

PS: Why wouldn't the Statue of Liberty work in France? Because she has only one arm raised.

OK I stop...

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #707
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Karin.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #708
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:50 AM   #709
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
I miss Karin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post

My contribution for tonight:

Anekdoten.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:35 AM   #710
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna post something really REALLY good.

Just check it:

GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #711
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

OMG an Emerson, Lake and Palmer fan. Great band..
Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #712
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm gonna post something really REALLY good.

Just check it:

Keith Emerson just cancelled his European tour due to some RSI fingers/hands injury. My fellow from the band mentioned in my siggie hoped to attend his upcoming show at Zoetermeer's Boerderij.
He's injured, and as it looks right now, pretty BADLY.

Anathema

Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #713
Anathemaniac

The best ever. imho.
Van Der Graaf Generator!!!

That is just PERFECTION.

Peter Hammill RUUUUUUULLLLLEEEEZZZZ!!!

Anathema

Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 AM   #714
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
OMG an Emerson, Lake and Palmer fan. Great band..
A really big fan, by the way.

Emerson, Lake and Palmer rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Keith Emerson just cancelled his European tour due to some RSI fingers/hands injury. My fellow from the band mentioned in my siggie hoped to attend his upcoming show at Zoetermeer's Boerderij.
He's injured, and as it looks right now, pretty BADLY.
Well, Emerson has already contributed a lot to music, he could retire forever right now and he'll have composed music for generations to listen.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 AM   #715
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Well, Emerson has already contributed a lot to music, he could retire forever right now and he'll have composed music for generations to listen.
That fact doesn't take away any of the disappointment of his fans learning he was forced to cancel his upcoming shows because of an injury, I think.

Anathema

Old 06-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #716
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
That fact doesn't take away any of the disappointment of his fans learning he was forced to cancel his upcoming shows because of an injury, I think.
Yeah, but what do you expect? It's not like the guy is gettin' any younger.

I'm actually impressed guys like Squire can still tour... he's huge nowadays.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:13 AM   #717
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Yeah, but what do you expect? It's not like the guy is gettin' any younger.

I'm actually impressed guys like Squire can still tour... he's huge nowadays.
- that's one of the major reasons why I question why you're continuously dismissing the younger prog-rocking fellows - they aren't as bad as you think!

Why not appreciate all of them younger fellows, who in fact try and manage to keep the genre ALIVE?

Anathema

Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 AM   #718
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
- that's one of the major reasons why I question why you're continuously dismissing the younger prog-rocking fellows - they aren't as bad as you think!

Why not appreciate all of them younger fellows, who in fact try and manage to keep the genre ALIVE?
Maybe because I don't like their music?

I don't think any of the newer proggers can hold a candle to old proggers. Simple as that.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:25 AM   #719
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Maybe because I don't like their music?

I don't think any of the newer proggers can hold a candle to old proggers. Simple as that.
I feel sorry for you, saying that.
As much as you might not want to acknowledge, the genre is very much ALIVE and evolving, with many new young fans adoring it.

It's your own choice to keep quiet in your own petty little ignorant environment, claiming "the past was better" all the time.

I shouldn't comment on that, as it's your own choice, but well...
It's YOUR loss eventually. You will be missing a LOT of beautiful music in the future, do you really think that's worth it?

I think it's a shameful loss...

Anathema

Old 06-25-2009, 03:48 AM   #720
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
I feel sorry for you, saying that.
As much as you might not want to acknowledge, the genre is very much ALIVE and evolving, with many new young fans adoring it.

It's your own choice to keep quiet in your own petty little ignorant environment, claiming "the past was better" all the time.

I shouldn't comment on that, as it's your own choice, but well...
It's YOUR loss eventually. You will be missing a LOT of beautiful music in the future, do you really think that's worth it?

I think it's a shameful loss...

Petty little ignorant environment?

Was that really needed?

didn't expect THAT from you.