Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #676
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
He speaks Italian and Spanish. A minuscule proportion of my language knowledge.
Parlez-vous combien de langues?
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #677
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Do you both speak Catalan?

Only a complete idiot would consider Oasis progressive rock.
Spanish,Italian and English. Maybe he knows more.

I'm trying to learn more languages.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #678
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Parlez-vous combien de langues?
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html

I wouldn't learn French if my life depended on it.

Spanish, Catalan (both native), English, German and Italian. These last two with too many mistakes. Then bits and pieces of other lingos, mostly swear words. I'm graduating in Translation and Interpreting in three months time so it's hardly impressive, unlike other aspects of me.

You used "ensconced" in a thread some days ago. I was tempted to bad rep you for snobbery.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #679
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html

I wouldn't learn French if my life depended on it.

Spanish, Catalan (both native), English, German and Italian. These last two with too many mistakes. Then bits and pieces of other lingos, mostly swear words. I'm graduating in Translation and Interpreting in three months time so it's hardly impressive, unlike other aspects of me.

You used "ensconced" in a thread some days ago. I was tempted to bad rep you for snobbery.
Ne savez-vous pas de français? You've got some nerve to think you have a vast knowledge of languages.

I just happen to speak English adroitly. Isn't that something lovable to behold?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #680
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ne savez-vous pas de français? You've got some nerve to think you have a vast knowledge of languages.

I don't think that, I just say it. Don't be sth, make other people believe you are. It's easier. Actually I'm a fat 49-year-old Welsh woman who can barely speak any English and copied and pasted all she posted on other languages.

Quote:
I just happen to speak English adroitly. Isn't that something lovable to behold?
It's a lot better than Zabaleta's serve motion.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 06-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #681
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
I don't think that, I just say it. Don't be sth, make other people believe you are. It's easier. Actually I'm a fat 49-year-old Welsh woman who can barely speak any English and copied and pasted all she posted on other languages.

It's a lot better than Zabaleta's serve motion.
Good, neither do I.

What's the problem with ensconced anyway? It's hardly sophisticated. Using firth would be a lot more interesting.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #682
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Good, neither do I.

What's the problem with ensconced anyway? It's hardly sophisticated. Using firth would be a lot more interesting.
Now you're showing off. That would be dialectal (yup, had to look it up). Ensconced isn't too bad granted. Just taking the piss. I'm bored.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:03 AM   #683
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Now you're showing off. That would be dialectal (yup, had to look it up). Ensconced isn't too bad granted. Just taking the piss. I'm bored.
Obviously, lest you be considered an ignoramus by the general MTF intelligentsia.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:38 AM   #684
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Obviously, lest you be considered an ignoramus by the general MTF intelligentsia.
that is concentrated on this thriving thread...

ignoramus? is that a cousin of Nostradamus? oh no that was bogus...

Old 06-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #685
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
that is concentrated on this thriving thread...

ignoramus? is that a cousin of Nostradamus? oh no that was bogus...
Did you like my precise display of the subjunctive mood in English?

Inasmuch as MTFers are concerned, you can't get much more intelligent people than in this thread.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #686
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Did you like my precise display of the subjunctive mood in English?

Inasmuch as MTFers are concerned, you can't get much more intelligent people than in this thread.
I don't think you used "inasmuch" properly there. The correct was of putting it would be something like "Inasmuch as the MTF users show a very low degree of command of the English language, you can't get much more intelligent people than in this thread".

Did I just get you?

Old 06-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #687
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

BTW was that a compliment?? You're losing your faculties...

Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #688
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
I don't think you used "inasmuch" properly there. The correct was of putting it would be something like "Inasmuch as the MTF users show a very low degree of command of the English language, you can't get much more intelligent people than in this thread".

Did I just get you?
No you didn't.

In the extent that MTF users are concerned...
Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #689
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
No you didn't.

In the extent that MTF users are concerned...
Hmmm nah I don't think so. I think I got you all right.

Old 06-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #690
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Hmmm nah I don't think so. I think I got you all right.
The Oxford dictionary disagrees with you. Check it.