Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #1486
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
Thanks for explaining Rosiiie Good to know. Anyway, I still think it's kind of a silly rule if you ask me. Plus I have an upgraded account... Why should I be forced to rep other people in order to rep those I really want to, or just to rep back to those who repped me... Anyway, it feels good talking to you
what some do, they go on a random repping spree at some betting forum, that's an easy way of spreading around...

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #1487
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
what some do, they go on a random repping spree at some betting forum, that's an easy way of spreading around...
Ok. Thanks JG, might consider doing this then. Still,

instagram.com/ballstriker
Y'all are gobbling like a confused turkey !
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #1488
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
Thanks for explaining Rosiiie Good to know. Anyway, I still think it's kind of a silly rule if you ask me. Plus I have an upgraded account... Why should I be forced to rep other people in order to rep those I really want to, or just to rep back to those who repped me... Anyway, it feels good talking to you
And you too Have a good weekend, and spare a thought for me getting up at 5.00am on a saturday to watch the Beijing semi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Or just go on a random repping spree in general I sometimes get strange reps from people I've never heard of, for really old posts or something very random in Novak's Forum! I think some people just do a search and rep anyone just to use up their Reps

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #1489
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
What a sweetie! mew mew!

Quote:
Karin is your PM a righty or a lefty?
- uh, call me daft, but what do you mean?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #1490
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

loldogs are the best

Old 10-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #1491
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
What a sweetie! mew mew!

- uh, call me daft, but what do you mean?
DAFT! I mean if he's from a conservative or a progressive party.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #1492
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
I fully agree with you. It's FANATISM that makes folks scary.
But still... my rant was induced by a recent quote from my country's prime-minister saying that 'christians most often have better moral values than others'. :retard:

You'll never ever anything like that from me.

I sometimes think it's just a matter of politics, having/keeping/getting power over others. There's a saying in my country about 'the vicar and the salesman' saying to each other, "If you keep them stupid, I'll make sure they stay poor"...
:retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:
that guy is an idiot :retard:

and I agree with you, it's all about the power and keeping ones on top and others below

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #1493
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

what Hosay the lazy means is: is your prime minister a conservative or a liberal?

ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop by more often please

Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #1494
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DAFT! I mean if he's from a conservative or a progressive party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
:retard: that guy is an idiot :retard:

and I agree with you, it's all about the power and keeping ones on top and others below
Quote:
what Hosay the lazy means is: is your prime minister a conservative or a liberal?

ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I get it now.
Well what do you think? Christian-Conservatives of course.
Well I may be daft, at least I'm not an ****hole.

This fellow:

Nickname: Harry Potter.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-09-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #1495
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nat I will do my best - I miss you too Have to go to bed now, because Novak is playing at the disgustingly uncivilised hour of 5.00am tomorrow But I'm sure I'll be back soon - maybe with some nice "Caravan" clips to please Jose - I know how much he likes them

Take care

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #1496
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Nat I will do my best - I miss you too Have to go to bed now, because Novak is playing at the disgustingly uncivilised hour of 5.00am tomorrow But I'm sure I'll be back soon - maybe with some nice "Caravan" clips to please Jose - I know how much he likes them

Take care
Enjoy the match tomorrow, Rosie!

Anathema

Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #1497
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

Sweet dreams Wosiiie

Old 10-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #1498
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Sleep tight Rosie

Old 10-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #1499
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post

Take care
Erm... dunno if it was irony but I do like Caravan. Only in small doses.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #1500
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Erm... dunno if it was irony but I do like Caravan. Only in small doses.
I think Rosie was just being honest, José.
It's in fact the same with me, 'only in small doses'.

Okay, tomorrow I'll be fulfilling my duties as roadie/merchandise madam for my folks of 5BridgeS. I hope to be able to show some vids and stuff for you over here.

Anathema