Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Oopsie Daisy... Yeah, I started a thread!

Are there any fellow proggies around here? Doesn't matter if you're an oldie or involved in Math Metal - share your thoughts here!

As for me, you only have to look at my siggie....

Just to start off this thread - here's one of the BEST:

Genesis 1972 - yeah, the PETER GABRIEL version - The Fountain of Salmacis

Discuss folks. Yes, Genesis, King Crimson, Van Der Graaf Generator - not to mention the current Leaders of Prog Rock, aka Mr. S.W. (Porcupine Tree), Daniel Cavanagh (Anathema) and Mikael Akerfelt (Opeth)!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-07-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2008, 02:45 AM   #2
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Oh Man!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:49 AM   #3
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post

Oh Man!

Good old stuff, matey. Wanna hear more?

This is a classic:

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 02:52 AM   #4
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, I'll help you expand on this thread if you can tell me how to post directly from Youtube!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:54 AM   #5
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Sure, I'll help you expand on this thread if you can tell me how to post directly from Youtube!
Easy mate. Just dispose of all the rubbish, post the [.youtube] blablabla [.youtube] tag (of course without the periods), and there you go!

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 02:55 AM   #6
country flag Pfloyd

Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Syd Barret Tribute, by Pink Floyd:

Last edited by Pfloyd : 08-25-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Pfloyd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:59 AM   #7
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Get rid of all the RUBBISH as I said! = all that's past the '=' sign.

Contemporary Prog:

Mr. S.W. :

"Way Out of Here..."

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 03:04 AM   #8
country flag Pfloyd

Good, we have a thread here.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #9
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Syd Barret Tribute, by Pink Floyd:

That's the spirit!

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 03:09 AM   #10
Anathemaniac

This one's for Gu:

"Close to the Edge, down by the river..." etc.

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #11
country flag Pfloyd

The Beatles "Golden Slubmers, Carry that Weight and The End":

This is not 100% prog rock but it has some simialarities, will wait for your approval mam'.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #12
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Good, we have a thread here.
Have to do something to keep it going.

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 03:16 AM   #13
Anathemaniac

Opeth's lovely "Burden"

Oh Dear...

Anathema

Old 08-25-2008, 03:19 AM   #14
country flag Pfloyd

Maybe you should have more types of good rock besides prog, to make it a longer thread?

Like Led Zeppelin, or The Who or Deep Purple, you like that type of music?
Old 08-25-2008, 03:21 AM   #15
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Maybe you should have more types of good rock besides prog, to make it a longer thread?

Like Led Zeppelin, or The Who or Deep Purple, you like that type of music?
You're asking me if I like CAKE here. Yes I do!

Anathema