Who are Roger's best friends on the tour? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2008, 12:09 AM   #76
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are Roger's best friends on the tour?

I love this pic of Roger and the Swiss gang:

only Stan is missing

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #77
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

when is this pic take?
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #78
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

to be completely honest, I don't know it must be in Dubai or something

two videos of Roger with Rafa and Moya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubccN...700FF9&index=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Q3J...00FF9&index=10

Old 10-14-2008, 06:27 PM   #79
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Nice vids, but that :retard: yelling out to Roger should consider himself lucky that I wasn't sitting next to him...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #80
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

yeah, there are RETARDED people everywhere :retard:

Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #81
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that could be Doha or Dubai. Thanks for the pics and videos.

I know Mirny is a good friend of Roger, they played doubles quite a bit in the past. Henman used to be good buddies with Roger too.
Nonetheless, he's probably the closest with his fellow Swiss.

Roger is a friendly guy so I bet he's in good terms with most of the tour. Other than those jealous of his talent, but they can't deny his talent.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #82
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Talking Re: Who are Roger's best friends on the tour?

you can't be jealous of him, but simply cannot hate him
Roger is TOO nice for that

Old 10-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #83
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
you can't be jealous of him, but simply cannot hate him
Roger is TOO nice for that
That's just so funny, to see all the haters among those who claim to be 'fans of tennis' - and to actually know how much he's respected, and even liked among all of his fellow players, including his Main Rival(s) - who, as I may say, might just know a little bit more about him than all of us outsiders.

Anathema

Old 10-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #84
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

oh yeah, the so-called xxx-tards are really pathetic
to think that if Roger read GM he'll be like

Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #85
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Roger friends with Nieminen? They've known each other for long
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #86
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venle View Post
Isn't Roger friends with Nieminen? They've known each other for long
I think so. And in case nobody mentioned it yet, he gets along very well with Carlos Moya as well. He likes the older guys.

Anathema

Old 10-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #87
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I think Roger friend with a big part of tennis players~~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:34 AM   #88
country flag Hunny

Hunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond reputeHunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
I love this pic of Roger and the Swiss gang:

only Stan is missing
Who is the guy on the left? and does anyone know what year it was taken in?

i think it was taken in Doha not Dubai.
Hunny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:43 AM   #89
country flag Igaarg

Igaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond repute

Marat

Pictures of AO 2007, 2006 and Wimbledon 2008

Last edited by Igaarg : 12-04-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Igaarg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #90
country flag Igaarg

Igaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond reputeIgaarg has a reputation beyond repute

Igaarg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote