Table Tennis - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Table Tennis

4th Round

I'm going with Yang Zi x Boll @ 2.35
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #2
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Table Tennis

Lost

Who is this Yang Zi guy?
Old 08-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
country flag JMG

Primorac is 2.10 at gamebookers and his opponent is 2.00 at bwin.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
country flag JMG

Zhang to win 3rd set @ 1.72
Old 08-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
country flag JMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
Zhang to win 3rd set @ 1.72
11-8

Zhang

Still Zhang to win at 2.50 would have been a better bet, when she was 0-1 2-5 down.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

what is the final the best out of?

1st to 3 sets?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #7
country flag JMG

to 4
Old 08-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

thanks JMG
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Wang Liqin to beat Ma Lin 2.30

H2H 4:0 in favour of Wang Liqin

Watched them couple of times last year in zagreb...and watched their final also

Ma Lin is a penholder with great penetrative topspin forehand and very quick legs....his serve is very dangerous waepon...the best out there...many inside out rotations on it and attack return pretty aggresivly..his beckhand is preety weak but his agility and pace giving him time to hit backhand with his forehand side....can play with his Bc. too but thoes shots are not so strong

Wang Liqin hold his racquet in europian style...very big guy with big arms and big legs...so he can cover the table without making to much movement...his forehand is a great waepon he take it in climbing and posses many Variations of serve(Ma Lin is better server IMO)..hes a good attacking minded player and has a chance here if hold his level from Zagreb

Their final in Zagreb was nice...Ma Lin won first 3 sets in blistering speed and was 7:3 up in fourth set...everyone thougt the match is over(Ma lin had an easier(4 sets) semi and was morning match..Wang won 4:3(7 sets) in midday match)
But Wang started to return deep balls and attack Ma Lin to his backhand side....and won that match from 0:3 sets and 3-7 in fourth set

Primorac said that Ma Lin NEVER beat Wang Liqin on big occasions...and that Ma lin have a mantal block when face his biggest opponent

Im not an expert of this sport..just wrote my perspective of this match and wolud appreciate any critic
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:51 AM   #10
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Wang Hao to beat Persson -3.5 2.000
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #11
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Nice call on Zhang,JMG! That girl is a legend.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post
Wang Liqin to beat Ma Lin 2.30

H2H 4:0 in favour of Wang Liqin

Watched them couple of times last year in zagreb...and watched their final also

Ma Lin is a penholder with great penetrative topspin forehand and very quick legs....his serve is very dangerous waepon...the best out there...many inside out rotations on it and attack return pretty aggresivly..his beckhand is preety weak but his agility and pace giving him time to hit backhand with his forehand side....can play with his Bc. too but thoes shots are not so strong

Wang Liqin hold his racquet in europian style...very big guy with big arms and big legs...so he can cover the table without making to much movement...his forehand is a great waepon he take it in climbing and posses many Variations of serve(Ma Lin is better server IMO)..hes a good attacking minded player and has a chance here if hold his level from Zagreb

Their final in Zagreb was nice...Ma Lin won first 3 sets in blistering speed and was 7:3 up in fourth set...everyone thougt the match is over(Ma lin had an easier(4 sets) semi and was morning match..Wang won 4:3(7 sets) in midday match)
But Wang started to return deep balls and attack Ma Lin to his backhand side....and won that match from 0:3 sets and 3-7 in fourth set

Primorac said that Ma Lin NEVER beat Wang Liqin on big occasions...and that Ma lin have a mantal block when face his biggest opponent

Im not an expert of this sport..just wrote my perspective of this match and wolud appreciate any critic
What a choke!
Good luck on that one,malisha.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
country flag Iván
Banned!

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/buil...oice=TT2263439

H wang is playing lin ma?
Old 08-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
country flag JMG

I bet Ma Lin @2.10 to win gold over Wang Hao.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #15
country flag Iván
Banned!

is malisha talking about h wang or l.wang?

wtf?