USO Qualleez Pix Day 12: Lopez-Slash-Verdasco - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #16
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Qualleez Pix Day 3: THE SAGA CONTINUES - get OBSCENEly close!

Quote:
a WTA player crying inconsolably after losing a 3d set tiebreak!
You were at the Fedossova/South match too?

*edit* I see not! TWO WTA players cried inconsolably after losing 3rd set TBs yesterday!

Fedossova's loss was awe-inspirining. She had match points and then sobbed on the empty court in the dark

And then adee-gee made fun of her and she overheard and officially hates him

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #17
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
If you could pics of Ryan Sweeting (2nd on Court 4 for quallies) and any pics of Zhenya Korolev, I would love you forever
Mkay Sweeting I can prolly manage, Korolev... is he the one that kinda looks like Leonardo DiCaprio? I'll do my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Fedossova's loss was awe-inspirining. She had match points and then sobbed on the empty court in the dark

And then adee-gee made fun of her and she overheard and officially hates him
Esperon's loss was just heart-breaking, they both played super (considering it's not even real tennis ) and Esperon had great fightback, I was almost in tears myself at the end, that poor kid (?) sitting in her chair racked with sobs while the japanese tv crews swarmed around fujiwara...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:51 PM   #18
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Try to catch Berankis please

And WTA is actually the real tennis instead of the ATP's ballbashers Also try to catch Pivovarova, if you're straight you can only like her
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #19
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John John View Post
Try to catch Berankis please

And WTA is actually the real tennis instead of the ATP's ballbashers Also try to catch Pivovarova, if you're straight you can only like her
You won't find many WTA players who can volley, kick-serve, slice and play dropshots.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #20
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of them can do that
WTA has a bad image, everybody thinking it's all about brainless hard hitters. Yes there are some, but on the ATP Tour, dont you find a lot of them too, and brainless serves unable to do anything else ?
Look at Hénin, Mauresmo, Wozniacki, Jankovic, Cibulkova...They mix up everything quite well
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #21
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
Mkay Sweeting I can prolly manage, Korolev... is he the one that kinda looks like Leonardo DiCaprio? I'll do my best

Esperon's loss was just heart-breaking, they both played super (considering it's not even real tennis ) and Esperon had great fightback, I was almost in tears myself at the end, that poor kid (?) sitting in her chair racked with sobs while the japanese tv crews swarmed around fujiwara...
It all started with that HIDEOUS hairstyle at Las Vegas this year. But yeah, he looks like Leo to me.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #22
country flag Foosimoo

Foosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond reputeFoosimoo has a reputation beyond repute

If you see Oli, some pictures would be cool.
Foosimoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM   #23
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default USO Qualleez Pix Day 4: FATIGUE SETS IN - WILLY WOULD IT KILL YOU TO PUT ON A SHIRT?

I now have the world's largest collection of Brian Dabul pictures. His mother will prolly PM me asking for some.

Also:
Acasuso
Almagro
Del Potro
big Lapentti
Big Bad Billy Canyas
Hartfield
Sweeting
Young
Isner
Jurgen Melzer is Terrific
Zib
possibly others

Today there are no pictures of Pablo Cuevas. He is a god. He flies like the wind and strikes like lightning. Plus he's (rightfully) scared of me now and I didn't want to risk distracting him.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 AM   #24
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Qualleez Pix Day 4: FATIGUE SETS IN - WILLY WOULD IT KILL YOU TO PUT ON A SHI

Ryan Thanks

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:08 AM   #25
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Qualleez Pix Day 4: FATIGUE SETS IN - WILLY WOULD IT KILL YOU TO PUT ON A SHI

Any picks of Thiago Alves mate?
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #26
country flag Snoo Foo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaiBrasil View Post
Any picks of Thiago Alves mate?
Just a couple, mate, and they really suck cuz it was under lights. But he was really fun to watch, I never saw him play before, he is intense.

Old 08-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute

How old is that ball kid
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #28
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My USO Qualleez Pix - Where does this go?

Quote:
I did a special sub-album of pix of Paolo Lorenzi because he deserves special mention. I only saw this guy once before in my life, which was 4 days ago when he was playing Dlouhy in the Bronx. Today I saw him playing Dlouhy in Queens. These pix are not action pix. He was standing still. This is how he serves, he takes the racket up over his head and then holds it like that, then he bares his teeth, then his eyes pop out of their sockets, then he holds this position long to scare me into thinking he might do some crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon maneuver and fly over the net and stab dlouhy in the throat.

Thanks for the awesome pics, do you know what brand shorts and shirts and socks those are. I know Hanescu switched to them Jw, Thanks!
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #29
country flag Snoo Foo

Default Re: My USO Qualleez Pix - Where does this go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glab311 View Post
Thanks for the awesome pics, do you know what brand shorts and shirts and socks those are. I know Hanescu switched to them Jw, Thanks!
Old 08-24-2008, 02:16 AM   #30
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a couple, mate, and they really suck cuz it was under lights. But he was really fun to watch, I never saw him play before, he is intense.

Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote