The "We all accept to share Nole" thread aka "The sharing thread!" =) - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2011, 01:35 AM   #211
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We all accept to share Nole" thread aka "The sharing thread!" =)

OMG, glorious thread can I claim his eyelashes?

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #212
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We all accept to share Nole" thread aka "The sharing thread!" =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
OMG, glorious thread can I claim his eyelashes?
You took the bait.

shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #213
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

OMG THIS THREAD
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #214

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
You took the bait.

so, can I have the eyelashes?

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #215
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

How did you find this gem?
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
How did you find this gem?
courtesy of Shuhrat

I'm still waiting on the eyelashes

OH, and can I claim his scream on the court?

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #217
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
courtesy of Shuhrat

I think i claimed those,along with the freckles
Old 09-02-2011, 02:21 AM   #218
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
courtesy of Shuhrat

Sure. I don't think anyone has claimed it.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #219
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Sure. I don't think anyone has claimed it.
True,none of us wants to turn deaf
Old 09-02-2011, 02:35 AM   #220

Quote:
True,none of us wants to turn deaf
say all that you want but his scream/groan is effin' smexy and it's ALL MAHN

Here's the proof

Who said I was going to be deaf?

Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-02-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #221
country flag Noleta

Quote:
say all that you want but his scream/groan is effin' smexy and it's ALL MAHN

Here's the proof

Who said I was going to be deaf?
You're relentlessYou can always share with us if you like
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #222

Quote:
You're relentlessYou can always share with us if you like
I can conclude that you're one of the few people that got the joke when he said it? because I was when nobody laughed

and no, the Nole's sexy groan is mine now

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-02-2011, 02:56 AM   #223
country flag Noleta

Quote:
I can conclude that you're one of the few people that got the joke when he said it? because I was when nobody laughed

and no, the Nole's sexy groan is mine now
I had the exact reaction tooThat show was dire,the jokes didn't translate to the crowd at all

Sharing is caring
Old 09-02-2011, 03:28 AM   #224

Quote:
I had the exact reaction tooThat show was dire,the jokes didn't translate to the crowd at all

Sharing is caring
All I care now, is for Nole to get comfortable here

Tyrion Lannister