**** "The Return Of The Ninja" - The elusive No.13 has been conquered!! Let's party!" - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default **** "The Return Of The Ninja" - The elusive No.13 has been conquered!! Let's party!"

I know that the Olympics is still going on, and that Roger is playing doubles there, and USO is long away but I still started the USO thread and hope you all don't mind.

It's the first thread I'm starting in the Federer Express and here's hoping it brings Roger some luck.

This year hasn't been the greatest for Roger, and the summer hard court season has been abysmal by his standards. And after a long and glorious reign at the top, Roger will be entering the USO ranked #2 in the world. It won't be a pretty sight for a few of us to see [2]Roger Federer but unfortunately at this time, his game doesn't really make a better sight.

Let's all try to be positive. We all know that Roger isn't playing well, but let's try and be a little optimistic. Besides, as the previous tournament thread title said, it'll take more than losing to make us stop supporting Fed.

So Allez Roger in NY!!!

EDIT : Some thought that a more optimistic title might be better, and I quite agree When I started it, the thoughts weren't too optimistic It was along the lines of
"Let's just wait and see how much worse things get "
"Roger , just stick to doubles "

Then it was either the current title or "Darth Federer strikes back..."
I had this absurd desire to post some totally lame title Thankfully, the moment passed . If anybody has any other suggestions, it's fine by me

Roger Congratulations on your 13 th grand slam!!!
5th consecutive US Open title!!
The third in the list of people with most grand slam finals!!
The great streak in Semi Finals continuing !!
The streak for most consecutive matches won at Flushing Meadows going strong!!
And a whole lot more!!!

Fedfans It's awesome following a tournament (not just one which Fed wins) with you all

Last edited by trickcy : 09-09-2008 at 11:46 AM.
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **** The US Open 2008 thread ****

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

LET'S Roger!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
country flag Noelman

Noelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, be strong.
Noelman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute

Tee-hee, I can always pretend that he decided to lose to James so he could rest up a bit longer for the USO. At the moment, Djokovic seems to have caught on with Roger's idea.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #6
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Roger!!!

Get ready to win the USO again

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not looking forward to the USO, but C'MON ROGI!
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
country flag lina_seta

lina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond repute

please play like a mad-man firing up all gears... hes got nooothing to lose really... and expectations are already an all-time low.... hope this helps...

and after the USO, hope he regroups and analyses his game as he promised in an interview....
Old 08-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
country flag asienkap

asienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond reputeasienkap has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Roger !

"It's nice to be important , but it's more important to be nice" - Roger Federer

"I can't stay No. 1 for fifty years, you know. We'll see what happens. " - Roger Federer
asienkap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #11
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Roger - fight for #3 !
Old 08-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #12
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommella View Post
Tee-hee, I can always pretend that he decided to lose to James so he could rest up a bit longer for the USO. At the moment, Djokovic seems to have caught on with Roger's idea.
No, Toni Nadal just made sure Djerk is good and tired before he plays Nadal. This way Nadal can win Olypic gold beating guys that have all beaten him on hard court before.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #13
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck it.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #14
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Roger!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
cool bird1

cool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON ROGER

US OPEN CHAMP 2008

ROGER FEDERER
17 GRANDSLAMS AND COUNTING 1 DOUBLES GOLD MEDAL YOU ARE A GOD WHO WALKS WITH MORTALS

RAFA THE KING OF CLAY AND KING OF HEARTS
cool bird1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote