11K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Roberto Bautista (ESP)
CastellĂłn
14/04/1988

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Roberto Bautista

Last Sunday 3 of August, Roberto Bautista won the Futures of XĂ tiva (spain) against Gerard Granollers (brother of Marcel Granollers) with a double 6/4.
Now is playing another Futures in Spain (Bakio) and is in 1/4!! GO ROBERT!!!

#4 ·

My pic with him. It was taken on April, 14th, day of his birthday, in the Open of Comunidad Valenciana (Open Valencia), after his training match with the spanish player Santi Ventura.

Last 23rd of July I saw him in a Futures in Spain (near my town). I spoke with him before his match. After I saw his match against Carlos Cuenca and Robert won 6/2 5/7 6/3. He smiled me. I said him "Congratulations" and he said "thanks" with another big smile. More later I went to my house, but before I saw him before near the entrance of the tennis club and we said "see you soon" and his coach too. Are adorable!!

#5 ·

Roberto Bautista has a WC for the Challenger of San Sebastián (Spain). In first round, he will play against the spanish player Marc Fornell. Good Luck Robert!!

#10 ·
#20 ·

cant forget that match kontinen won vs bautista last year, one year later you see where is henkka, where is roberto :hysteric: #henkkapleasecomeback

#24 ·

too bad he doesnt have more fans indeed
won a title on grass last week, into wimbledon R3 now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.