Changes For '09 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2008, 04:15 AM   #1
country flag Eclectic Goddess

Eclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeEclectic Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changes For '09

Anyone else concerned about the impact of combining the men's event with the women's next year? It seems almost certain that the series ticket prices are going up, but I heard from someone at the tournament that they may also drop the men's seniors.

I, for one, have no interest in seeing the women's but I love to go to the qualifiers. I suspect that it's going to be a lot less fun next year.