*Olympic Games* - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #136
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Olympic Games*

one last note on yesterday's match: my sister said that most of the crowd was there to wait for federer's match, so they were very frustrated that arnaud's match took that long. even the volunteers guarding the doors were complaining why wouldn't they hurry up? nice attitude. it's a semi-final after all, and all they cared about was the star who wasn't yet on court.

or otherwise, it was truly a boring match, not worth watching
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #137
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

They made two breaks and have just won the 1st set

ALLEZ

Merci for the reports, Via!

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #138
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

still fighting, those poor guys!

ALLEZ... BRONZE PLEASE

did two russian girls get to the women's final? congrats
Old 08-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #139
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bryans are also still fighting and just took a lead 4-1 in the second
I think at some point it might be even harder for them than for our guys to lose that match and then play against their bêtes noires for bronze.

Thanks Our girls are doing so great but it anyway doesn't help us to get more tennis on TV...

EDIT: Bon appetit, by the way You must be having your dinner at the moment

Nicolas Devilder

Old 08-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #140
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Bryans are also still fighting and just took a lead 4-1 in the second
I think at some point it might be even harder for them than for our guys to lose that match and then play against their bêtes noires for bronze.

Thanks Our girls are doing so great but it anyway doesn't help us to get more tennis on TV...

EDIT: Bon appetit, by the way You must be having your dinner at the moment
yes i'm checking back at the computer. actually i've just finished my main meal

oh no i don't look forward to another long match
Old 08-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #141
country flag Hangdog

Well, 3-6 in the second and the third set is to begin.
I'm sorry that it turns again into a long match but I believe it's anyway better like that rather than if there was a super tie-break.

BTW, New Haven draw was out tonight and Arnaud faces Belucci in the first round. Not a too bad draw.

Nicolas Devilder

Old 08-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #142
country flag Via

the bryans have won 2nd set 6-3

oh that... super tie-breaks! almost forgot this monster. no that is totally ridiculous and reduces the integrity of the doubles game. no way. even with marine out of breath, and my sister bored to the exit, it was still better last night.

the losers tonight will leave beijing with nothing... now that should be some incentive for another dog fight......

(blake has just lost in the singles play-off, if only this is america's unlucky night lol)
Old 08-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #143
country flag Via

someone got broken in the last two games... and now bryans are up 5-3 in the 3rd
Old 08-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #144
country flag Hangdog

Arnaud/Micka 3-5 It changed from 2-2 to 3-2 in maybe just a minute and then 3 tough games lost
Perhaps they should have rather lost in the first round

EDIT: ah well, at least it's already 4-5. Fiiiiight!

EDIT2: and voilà, it's over 6-3 3-6 4-6

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 08-16-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #145
country flag Via

there's no fight tonight. the frenchies are the ones who'll leave without their dream.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #146
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute

it was over when they couldn't take those bp in the second set.

i so dislike thosse clones

mika and arnaud.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #147
country flag Hangdog

That's too cruel to them.

On the other hand, now Arnaud has a reason to play for 4 more years and then finally get this dream medal.

Nicolas Devilder

Old 08-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #148
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post

That's too cruel to them.

On the other hand, now Arnaud has a reason to play for 4 more years and then finally get this dream medal.
in that case he can't leave with nothing. he has to search for a magic longevity pill from some beijing drug store. lol

i'm watching real tv now. one more tennis match tomorrow and we can wait for new york. no hang on, new haven lol
Old 08-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #149
country flag sandy83S

sandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond repute

I cry, I cry!!!

they are made matches incredible, especially yesterday, I imagine their disappointment!

Mika and Arnaud ensured, unfortunately they fell on better them
sandy83S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #150
country flag Via

no! we should look back and laugh. for example, see

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ostcount=11498